Anyone else's shadow not being challenged?

I got 6 battles:D I’ve beaten everyone back so lets keep it going guys. I also fought Cris, gr1m and the fawz. Couldn’t find zombiegnome what’s your tag?

1 Like

I couldn’t find zombiegnome too, i continue to search! This teamwork is perfect hahaha nice guys!

You should find my thunder shadow in the 100sp tier I think it’s around 50th on the list.
Fulgore is brand new and probably not ranked.
GT is the same as on here.

1 Like

I need people to challenge my shadow too I have a Maya shadow I will challenge you guys too

1 Like

Just throwing my GT and character out: Ziarist as Riptor. I also have Orchid, but only as a placeholder for Hisako.

1 Like

It says mine has gone like 70 days without a fight… hrmmm.

1 Like

I find you! And tonight e fight with the other here. I rematch all XD

Allright guys I’m at 75 matches at the moment. I’ve challenged atleast 10 people in this topic. But the only guys who fight my shadow in return are Kingrex and Iron flame.
Would be nice to get some fights from other guys too.

Btw Iron Flame is the true mvp! He already has Well over 100 matches and still takes the time to keep challenging other peoples shadows.

Ive returned everyones challenge from here. Rex, Henk, Flame, Ziarist, and a few more. I had 19 matches just from this post. 4 wins, 15 losses.

Lucky you haha. I only got like 7. Almost all of them rex and ironflame. Ill challenge you tomorrow again seraph

Well, I do what I can when I have the free time. Also, I noticed I had a few other challengers recently, but a number of them haven’t rematched me. Just passing this along in case anyone forgot or anything. I’ve had a hard time keeping all the gamertags in my memory, so if I haven’t challenged or rematched you, let me know.

Henk has been easy to remember because I remember him making this request since the previous forums. But if I’ve forgotten anyone, I truly apologize and hope you’ll fight me again.

Alright, I’ve restarted from the top of the list and making my way down. I’ve challenged KingRex, LordLubin, Cris178, and XtremeHenk. I’m trying to get to everyone who wants a challenge though, but keep in mind, the achievement only unlocks if all 100 matches are allocated to a SINGLE shadow. If you’re Maya has 50 fights, and your Jago has 50, it will not unlock the achievement.

Also keep in mind, you challenging your own shadow does NOT up the statistic count at all. Fighting your shadow is practice only.

I’ve also noticed my Thunder is actually winning some fights now and again, and this can slow the back and forth of the rematch process and interrupt the achievement flow. If my shadow is a little difficult to fight (I’m saying that with all humility), I can create a new Jago to help you guys just beat up on to up the fight count. It’ll just be buried real deep under the pile of other Jagos. But after finding it once, it could be a much simpler back and forth.

If you can find the rank of your shadow on the shadow leaderboards, that would be a big help.

Finally, FallofSeraphs, Tedakin, TheFawz, and Artemis Vii Hawke, I didn’t read anywhere on the thread what character you guys play, so I can’t find you at the moment. If you need the achievement, be sure to post your character so I can challenge it.

@XKingRexX

I played your shadow last night man, a Sadira I think, and before I challenged it, it had a record of 10-89. Though the record comes to 10-90 now, that should mean you hit your mark. Did you get the achievement?

If so, congrats man.

I’m afraid to create one. :frowning: It was after I created my first one that my controller got disabled from KI. I just now fixed the issue. Also note, unless they fixed it, I had a hard time creating my Shadow due to extreme lag as it recorded my play style. I deleted the Shadow and then deleted all of my progress.

Haven’t looked back since. So yeah… nobody’s played my Shadow in 3 months, but that is only because she no longer exists. :stuck_out_tongue:

Done, and I gotta say, your shadow was harder to find than the easter egg from 2 years ago. As for me, I used to be an achievement perfectionist of sorts, but it doesn’t really bother me anymore. So I’m not really up for any kind of achievement run or anything, though I would like to get the friendly matchup achievements someday, but I don’t have any on my friends list with KI to get this with.

Also, I’m more interested in Vault of Glass, Prison of Elders, or whatever is coming with the dreadnaught raids. Never been on one before, bet it’s fun.

The only attention my Jago is getting is the odd tea party by ruk and a buddy of mine… But my Riptor is bruised daily by known and unknown names.

@DANECKBRE4KER , know what I mean? :slight_smile:

Really buried deep on the leaderboards. Around 601.

Right now, I’m trying to juggle shadows and SF 5 beta, and now maybe the Black Ops 3 beta, now that MS has fixed the problem with redeeming the beta codes (and extreme generosity from another of the members here! Thank you again, in case you want to be anonymous.)

I played a number of people and I did play yours Artemis, but I never saw where you played my shadow back, so I never got to rematch you. I apologize though, lately I’ve had some sinus troubles and it’s pulling me down. I’ll get on tonight and look for you again.

Also, XtremeHenk, last time I played your shadow, I noticed you only had about 5 left maybe. Hope you’ve come close to hitting it. I’ll try to help you and Artemis both later today.

If you wanna friend me and make it easier, that’s fine by me. Our profiles are our gamertags too.

I’m a little under the weather, but I’m not very bad. I just don’t have a speaking voice at the moment.

Glad to know Henk got the achievement, I haven’t heard from him yet to know. He’s got his perfect score now.

Yes I got it guys. I’m at 100% achievements now:D

I’ve been busy with the COD beta. But I will play your shadow Artemiss. Don’t forget to fight us back it makes it so much easier for us. Otherwise we have to look you up all the time.