Anyone else sad about the mimic Cinder change?

Oh I didn’t realize someone already made a post about this I posted something similar not long ago. Yeah I hate the look now it was way better before.

I’m actually willing to believe the change was accidental. Mimic/Shadow Cinder’s artwork and some of the colors on his attacks indicate that he should have the orange flames.

3 Likes

I sure hope so.

He has too many green skins now lol.

Just a quick thought…I’d like to see a dark blue Cinder with red/orange flames. IMHO that would be really neat.

1 Like

You’re in luck! Cinder’s ultimate source color 10 is precisely that!

Doesn’t it look cool! I’m so excited!

1 Like

…huh…would you look at that…cool.

Oh that needs to happen!

Can we please have some dev input?

Is cinder color 10 from getting the ultimate source action figure that isn’t out yet ?

Sucks they changed it back to the garish mismatched orange flames, glad everyone else is happy though.

why does that suck it looks so much better like that we already have 3 plain green colors we don’t need a 4th the flames at least make it different

1 Like

I think having the mismatched flames makes no sense, it looks off-putting.

well i disagree I think it looks 100 times better.

And you’re entitled to your opinion, it just doesn’t make sense for a man who’s entire body is composed of green flames to have random orange flames shooting off. Every other one of his skins has a sense of consistency, the fire, embers, body mass, they all share the same color. This weird hodgepodge of random flame colors looks pretty bizarre and I don’t like it.

I’m of the option that all mimic skins should be a solid color, the mismatching colors look horrible in most cases. The best mimic skins we have are the characters with full-body recolors like Gargos and Glacius. Characters like Kim or Mira with garish mismatched colors look terrible. So yeah, in my opinion smoky green mimic with green flames looked much better than this.

But like I acknowledged before I know I’m in the minority and was happy that everyone else was pleased with the change back to random so I wasn’t looking to argue.

well alright your entitled to your opinion as well but as for not making sense I take it you have never seen a green and orange flame before that you make with them weird Chemical things you get in a bag to change the color of a flame
Sadly this is the only picture I could find someone need to upload a actual photo

1 Like

There’s a difference with a real flame that fades into another color naturally.

Would you think it looked normal if you saw a glowing orange log on fire with abrupt purple flames poking out that don’t look like they belong? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anywho this thread is done, goal achieved and we’re not really leaving feedback now. So if you wanna debate it more feel free to IM me. lol

its all good we are both entitled to like what we like no need to debate I think it looks good you don’t we can leave it at that.

1 Like

That’s more or less on the issue of the art design rather than the actual flames even the solid colors look abrupt.

Personally I’m glad to see the orange flamed mimic Cinder again a combination that now excuses his existance. Before that he was just another green Cinder, and we already have two of those.

Sure it’s mismatched but don’t we already all flames that match that already? I mean come on, mimic skins are supposed to be different or uniqe where possible. That mis-match is what makes it special. Otherwise I’d just pic from one of the two green Cinders.

Thank goodness.