Any Nutella and pumpkin spice lovers on the forums?

I know I am here and I wanna say BOTH Nutella and pumpkin spice taste SO yummy, scrumptious, and delicious as well as irresistibly good, sweet, and tasty :yum: :yum:

http://bescented.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Pumpkin-Spice-800x450.jpeg

Yes to both! I love pumpkin spice lattes and pumpkin spice coffee creamer. Goooood stuff.

1 Like

I donā€™t know what pumkin spice is butā€¦NUTELLA!! :yum: :yum: :yum:
If you keep on posting this delicius topic Iā€™ll have to go on a strict diet XD =(

1 Like

I love pumpkin anything. I am the official sponsor of pumpkins, I am a fanatic.

If I could I would love inside a giant pumpkin lol

1 Like

I just discovered Nuttella about 3 weeks ago. I love it! Especially the little to go packs with the little bread sticks mmmmmm!

I do not like pumpkin spice lattes ughhhhhhhhhhhhh ā€¦pumpkin spice anything is super trendy and big meme joke deal going on right now.

But hey if you like it you like itā€¦nothing wrong with that!

1 Like

Iā€™ve loved pumpkin spice before it was ā€œcoolā€. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I donā€™t hate pumpkin spice but I am bothered that its getting priority over pumpkins themselves.

Also I prefer my coffee on the bitter side and Pumpkin spice lattes are ungodly sweet no matter where you get them. I usually do black coffee most of the time.

Iā€™m a raving chocoholic so of course I love me some nutella as well.

1 Like

Reading the other thread, I know @MaruMDQ finds it too salty, bit I love me a peanut butter sandwich :grin: <-- by the way, not a smile for after peanut butter or Nutella :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes