Any hope for last character be entirely new?

I wouldn’t actually do that hahahah. And a crackdown agent could be a cool character but not for the last dlc character.

Can we at least get the Crackdown announcer as an optional KI announcer? It would be sick to hear the Crackdown announcer say KI stuff like C-c-combo breaker!!!

I think Adam posted the concept on the forum somewhere. It was very good actually.

1 Like

I’d love to play Crackdown 2. Crackdown had a Halo beta on it and my buddies got Crack just for the beta and they said that it was great. Personally I love the idea of filling up the roster with guests too. I’d be ecstatic for Jo Dark, Halo Brute, and the Agent to be the next chars.

I can’t believe Crackdown isn’t backwards compatible. I’ve checked every now and again and I’d love to see it as soon as possible.

I thought the crackdown agent was a mis step too until i heard keits version of it. Sound awesome, i would have been waaaay in if it was the last character.

I’m betting Joanna dark

More fun - last character is not a guest.

19 Likes

I thought you had already confirmed that? Or maybe I’m wrong?

1 Like

Some people still think last character is guest. That’s why he post it. lol

I think last character is Eagle…

2 Likes

In your case it would be quitting, you’ve not earned your retirement young one! :joy:

1 Like

vegetable, animal, or mineral?

1 Like

This just in. Retirement IS quitting. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:cry::cry::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: nnnnnnnnooooooo baby Joanna no.

2 Likes

■■■■. There goes my chance to teabag classic costume Jagos with Pikachu.

3 Likes

Its not eagle, Only bad guys are on the right side of the S3 char row

1 Like

Human ARIA calling it now.

ARIAnna.

Can’t switch forms and has a brand new movelist so it’s technically a new character.

Crown me.

1 Like

I like that idea.

Well, that’s a huge bummer :’( ( ._.) …

Yo, King Shark?

New ORIGINAL character from ig? Ho baby, get me a drool bucket

Hmmm, i actually really REALLY don’t want it to be eagle. That sounds more like a remix to me. Maybe mira to maya, but still.

Here’s hoping to something unguessable. Fingerscrossed lovecraftian

1 Like

The remixes I would like most would be a Wulf as Wendigo; Aganos or whomever it was as the Mollusk; or Sharkman TJ.

Personally I don’t like the idea of a human Aria or human Cinder.