Any Austin area KI players?

Killer Instinct weekly casuals at Star69 Gargage Arcade in Austin, TX. Doors open at 9:45 tonight. I’m usually there around 11. Hmu if you need the address!

Killer Instinct weekly casuals at Star69 Gargage Arcade in Austin, TX. Doors open at 9:30 tonight. I’m usually there around 11. Hmu if you need the address! Yeahh!

Killer Instinct weekly casuals at Star69 Gargage Arcade in Austin, TX. Doors open at 9:30 tonight. I’m usually there around 11. Hmu if you need the address!

Killer Instinct weekly casuals at Star69 Gargage Arcade in Austin, TX. Doors open at 9:30 tonight. I’m usually there around 11. Hmu if you need the address! Yeahhh!

Killer Instinct weekly casuals at Star69 Gargage Arcade in Austin, TX. Doors open at 9:30 tonight. Hmu if you need the address!

Killer Instinct weekly casuals at Star69 Gargage Arcade in Austin, TX (Round Rock). Doors open at 9:30 tonight. Hmu if you need the address! Yeahh!

Sign on up if you’re interested! Yeahhh!
https://www.facebook.com/events/391971881206568/

Killer Instinct weekly casuals at Star69 Gargage Arcade in Austin, TX (Round Rock). Doors open at 9:30 tonight. Hmu if you need the address!

Killer Instinct weekly casuals at Star69 Gargage Arcade in Austin, TX (Round Rock).

With the Killer Instinct server bug currently jacking up online multiplayer play, this is a great time to get some offline KI in! Doors open at 9:30pm, we play as late as 2 or 3am. Let me know if you need the address. Yeahhh!

Killer Instinct weekly casuals at Star69 Gargage Arcade in Austin, TX (Round Rock). Doors open at 9:30 tonight. Hmu if you need the address!

Killer Instinct weekly casuals at Star69 Gargage Arcade in Austin, TX (Round Rock). Doors open at 10:00 tonight. Hmu if you need the address! Yeahh!