Anniversary Edition doesn't contain all content, despite advertisting itself as such

The adverts leading up to this release stated that the upgrade would contain all premium content for the game ever released. Despite this its lacking the the color 10’s that were included with the Ultimate source figurines. Don’t know if this is a bug or an oversight, but the advertisements are misleading if this is an intended omission.

I’m one of those launch day players that got Shago from the start and bought all of the seasons/content as it released so I never bothered to get the definitive edition. But when the anniversary upgrade was announced I reluctantly bought the DE because I hadn’t bought the Omen pack yet and I wanted to get the DE app for the special features before it was retired. But now I’m finding that the Anniversary upgrade is missing content and basically I just bought the DE app. :expressionless:

Edit: Quick update, after a user posted that the Steam version had the color 10s and Xbox didn’t, instead of giving Xbox access to them they took them away from Steam’s users. KI’s Twitter account posted this statement saying that yeah, the color 10s are exclusive. So the advertisement was intentionally misleading.

2 Likes

I feel scammed x’D.

1 Like

Yeah, I guess the Steam version had access to them so I assumed that the Xbox version not having them was a bug but no. They just hotfixed it and removed them. Its a 10 year old game, nobody cares about the exclusivity of skins, just let us have them already. We’ve paid and paid and paid, please let the rest of us enjoy them. :expressionless:

Still no word on the Xbox version missing the Omen color pack either.

1 Like

I was wondering why I suddenly had/then lost access to Jago’s color 11. Thats a pretty dumb oversight ngl.

I mean, much like the Extras from Definitive, wouldn’t it make more sense to just include those color palletes to both systems, free of charge? They’re clearly in the game’s files, as proven by steam users! I do not see how this is a complicated task for them after all these years.

Especially when you remember the toys are now discontinued, so the colors for Cinder, TJ and Orchid are even more hard to find. Just let everyone have them already.

Totally agree. They promised with all content they even give figurine colors next day they removed it. I was so happy then feel epicly sad. Well figurine sales no longer exist + figurine colors doesn’t work on steam ? So what ? Atleast put on steam dlc i can buy it or just give it away for free. Such a bummer. I waited eons for Shago color 10-11. Please do lets do something .

2 Likes

Okay, they’ve announced on stream that they’re giving out the ultimate source colors to everyone. :purple_heart:

They said it was meant to be a surprise and the Steam version having them unlocked was a mistake but the tweet that was made by the official account implied that the colors were meant to be exclusive and were never coming. I think that’s where most of the outrage came from. lol