An explanation... I think

Dude, you’re not. Stop it. You PM’d me this crap, and I told you time and again that your “ALL fathers are subhuman monsters” nonsense is BS. I don’t know what’s going on with you, but enough is enough.

3 Likes

Get this: Fathers in Latin America turn out to be nothing BUT useless, worthless, and pathetic deadbeat subhuman parents which is more further proof that ALL male parents are nothing BUT big shams and big phonies as well as pretenders and façades to begin with. Also fyi I have a problem with fathers just like you folks have a problem with mothers while at the same time are siding with so-called fathers who tend to be idiot subhuman parents. Besides the news media and social media all say so along with the personal stories of so-called fathers on the KI Forums. All in all so-called good fathers are NONEXISTENT and in turn, so-called bad mothers is an INSULT to motherhood.

Can we like… close this thread so this guy doesn’t have a place to rant anymore?

Fathers ARE subhuman child abusers, subhuman child molesters and subhuman child killers, you know

Fathers ARE bad, negative, toxic, demonic, and guilty abominable subhuman parents and mothers ARE good, positive, pure, angelic, and innocent human creation parents. Why can’t you folks see that?

Dude, we’re not doing this again. I’ve already told you multiple times the fallacies of what you’re saying. Stop.

2 Likes

Pretty sure him wishing for suicides and murder upon others goes against the site’s terms of service.

At this rate, might just have to get one of the moderators to handle it.

1 Like

Fathers ARE subhuman hedonists/hedonistic subhuman parents while human mothers do absolutely EVERYTHING for their children and above all their families unlike idiot subhuman fathers.

The KI fans’ personal stories about their fathers (and stepfathers) on the KI Forums ARE 100% proof that fathers (and stepfathers) are ALL big shams and big phonies as well as negative idiot subhuman parents (and negative idiot subhuman stepparents too).

Father’s love=Conditional, fake, toxic, façade, insincere, out of favoritism, or even nonexistent.

Mother’s love=Unconditional, true, pure, sincere, unyieldy, powerful, and perfect.

100% pure fact AND absolute truth.

Divorced single mothers=Pure, innocent victims and hardworking parents AND providers of their children and overall their family.

Divorced single fathers=Toxic, guilty subhuman criminals and lazy, useless, worthless, pathetic, idiot, good-for-nothing subhuman parents AND destroyers and ruiners of family life.

Closing topic. Went off the rails, and OP stated that they wanted it closed.