Amphibious Adjustments! Rash Feedback and Suggestions

Sweep somewhere in the range of -5 to -10. Shadow big boot hitbox is dumb as hell but it’s w/e.

Eh, it’s not that bad.

So with the 3.4 patch dropping, I’d like to revive this thread, to see how people feel about the toad now that major balancing has happened across the cast. So do you think what he got in this patch was fair, was it unwarranted, is he fine where he’s at now, or does he need more adjustments?

Personally, I think the nerf to his crouching HK was fair, it might need to be a little more negative on block because of it’s range, but -4 is a good spot for it to be at currently. The trails on his boot are a good change, and crouching MK nerf is fine, it’s not a big nerf or anything. I was really hoping that he’d get an adjustment to wrecking ball, and maybe a slight trim on the size of shadow boot’s hitbox, but I’ll go into more detail (I promise at some point I will lol) at a later date. Until then, let me here what you folks have to say.

Also mods, is this the best place for the thread, or should it be in the rash, character specific, section? I was kinda unsure exactly where to start it, so if it’s more appropriate to be in that section could you please move it? Thank you in advance.