Amazing set between BxA Jackal vs ItzTimeToDul w/ Commentary by The Zipstar

Lots of drama and hype in this one! Great stuff from everyone @HWZipstar @BxAJackal @ItzTymeToDul

12 Likes

@TheNinjaOstrich @STORM179 @STLemonHunter @WrathOfFulgore @SonicDolphin117 @DescartesTruth @MaruMDQ @Paramisery @Crainiak24 @MariusStriker

6 Likes

Thanks buddy. I tried my best to rep omen.

5 Likes

You played well man, seriously, wish I could say the same yesterday haha

1 Like

That was a good set most definitely

2 Likes

Very nice ,Dul :v::grinning: :v: !

2 Likes

Y u no tag me… :sob:

2 Likes

Nice set Dul :slight_smile::thumbsup:

3 Likes

Great set! Gargos is one of the worst MU for me. Skilled Gargos always destroys me (actually I get rekt for almost all very skilled guys, maybe one day I became good too lol). But watching these sets I learned some new stuff. I realized that you avoid to get close to Gargos too often, throwing rashakukens and shadow rashakukens whenever is possible, it also helped to destroy Gargos’ minions. Gargos corner pressure is overwhelming when he has his two minions at his dispose (at 25min). Without shadow meter to use shadow form to escape I think it’s almost impossible, light orda use to work well at these hard times (invincible at start has saved me a lot), but the problem are the minions: they will punish you if you try to do something.

@off: It’s kinda weird see Omen shouting “Gargos!” when pop instinct because he is kicking his boss Gargos butt lol

2 Likes

Did you see that Shadow Counter @ItzTymeToDul threw out at 12:25!? WOOOOOOO

3 Likes

Yeah xD I think not even he was expecting that luck to catch the minions also

Nah bro i totally called it

Come compete in a commentated set. That way you can test your skills with footage to look over and hear me speak on the mistakes. I’m never trying to be to rough on anyone. I just say what I see.

2 Likes

Boi that ish got me hype lol

2 Likes

Thanks Alot for the share!

I appreciate te invite, but I think I must improve my skills before. I lack experience, also I don’t play very often. I’m trying to learn watching some MU and seeing some interesting threads here. Sometimes I try Multiplayer mode but I get my ■■■ kicked very often xD dunno, looks like at Multiplayer mode are a lot of skilled players. Also killer and gold ranked players appears too often to newbies like me, I don’t think this is fair. But slowly I think I’m improving, these days I won 3 MU in a row, I was so happy. One of them was a killer ranked, I didn’t belivied when I won :open_mouth:

1 Like

PHENOMENAL set guys, I was munching down on chips completely into it the whole time :gift_heart:

2 Likes

Glad i did you proud my friend :+1:

1 Like