Alternate intros are here!

Rmemeber Tekken? Let that sink in for a bit…

In all seriousness though, I’m pretty sure most of the cast understands each other. It’s just that all the characters that don’t speak English don’t talk as much. In Aganos’ story, Thunder TOLD about his brother Eagle and they both understood each other. The only characters I think the cast doesn’t really understand are Sabrewulf and Riptor. I don’t even know if Glacius even says anything.

There’s a meaningful difference between being told that Thunder and Aganos communicated, and actually seeing it play out. The former is kind of like “ok, I read it, it happened.” It’s simple enough, and works reasonably well. Seeing that interaction play out however, would look really weird for the most part.

MKX has some really clever and amusing banter between its characters. I don’t think the same is possible in KI, not among quite a few members of the cast. Thunder presumably knows English, but why would he be able to understand Japanese or Thai? Why would Hisako be able to understand Jago and respond with banter of her own? How could anyone except perhaps Aria be able to decipher whatever Glacius is saying? If you have them speaking English I think you lose something really cool about KI’s very diverse cast, and if they understand one another it just begs of questions of “why” and “how.” I just don’t think it works for KI.

1 Like

I’d say there’s also the school of thought of “maybe you’re reading too much into what might be thought of it” and maybe it could just work with languages and subs, as happens now to an extnet or just have rival intros/poses. So if Eyedol and Gargos face each other for example.

Is that so?

Actually going back on this subject. ARIA technically has multiple outro’s for stage ultras. On some stage ultras she goes “combine” mode where she slightly lifts off the ground and combines her bodies. The other is her time out victory where she spins and gives a “hmph…” then lastly on her stage is completely unique and exclusive to her only.

Which is she growls/hums in her robotic voice while looking down through the broken window. It takes it a step further and depending on the colour her eyes change. With blue eyes her eyes go a darker blue, in say her purple colour her eyes go purple/red tinge. In her blue colour her eye go red.

I’m starting to think this game lacks consistency… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m I’d like to think it’s because ARIA is a boss and they like her.

they could at least use the other voice dialog that had. I remember Jago saying “I’m afraid this is not the path for you”. Super bad ■■■!

But it was only jago that had a different line in previous builds. Everyone else said the same as they do now.

I would assume they had differnt takes for the others just not released in the builds. However a different animation would be preferable. Glacius don’t say jack ( in intros).

Ha! Same here.

Jago had one where he said “perhaps this is not the path for you” wonder why they removed it, sounded so cool.

1 Like

oh its perhaps this is not the path for you. Yeah it was the better of the two. Either way i hope they take this into consideration for the next game. (not season 4) But the new game. I feel they are making it now that’s why they are not putting 100% into this game. All the ■■■■ that is wanted will more than likely be in the new game (fingers crossed).

1 Like

Yeah… I just don’t see it.