All things Shadow Lab- Ideas, issues, ect

I love shadow lab. Can’t believe I didn’t get into it sooner. I want to build the perfect Shadow. Make ultratech (and ARIA) proud.

Shadow lab is the best! Mkae sure not to save any matches that arent near perfect on the brain. The shadow will implement every dropped combo, ect…

Do lots of shadow counters, counter breakers, and combo breakers. Thats what will get you shadow up to par.

Went to set up a Kim wu shadow but couldn’t select her. Anyone else experiencing this?

Kim an tusk haven’t been added yet

So I take it Shadow Lab is working again? Didn’t try it yesterday (work), but I’m itching to get into it tonight.

With the new Shadow Lords mode coming, I hope we will be able to use out points to buy items and what not. I don’t even care if we have to reset the point values, as right now they are nothing more than a leaderboard score.

Making Shadow Points into currency would be great, and really reward engaging in the Shadow Lab (this is assuming that Shadows will be implemented into the Shadow Lords mode).

1 Like

My Shadow Lab still doesn’t work… “failed to retrieve data”. I hope they fix it soon because Im getting real tired of the AI’s cheap ■■■ tactics!

1 Like

Is it just certain people? Is it down for everyone?

This sucks man. It is like the mode is taunting me. I guess I can requalify in ranked while I wait.

Have you tried to save you shadow data from other matches? Does that work?

My shadow data save isnt an option, that’s how I noticed it was gone. Then I went to shadow lab and it wouldn’t load, but I can see my 2 shadows and record int eh back ground. SO its there, but it just wont retrieve the data from Ultra tech servers .

Rukari has confirmed they know about it and that they are working on it. But its not everyone, only a few…kind of like the other bugs some are experiencing.

***Damn I dont even remember making this thread last year lol

Now that we’re in S3, I’m bumping the thread with this particular concern of mine. I think we need more info on how Shadows work.

1 Like

Agreed!!! Ive asked several times and got nothing. All we have been given was that small video tutorial which really didnt help at all.

I know @XStanTheManX has seemed to figure out Shadows particularly well. Maybe he can chime in on what he has figured out?

** I just wished my Shadows Lab even worked :frowning:
(Price is right sound effect) beh bon bah bun…wearrrunh

If you look at my Shadow Jago Shadow AI, i have over 500 total matches with 200+ wins. I have monitored and watched my wins/losses. I study my AI habits and see if it does what i have trained it to do. If you have all your percentages up on skill traits and repeatedly trained your AI with a routine, it will mimic you. Email me with more specifics if you have questions. stescolano@att.net X StanTheMan X

3 Likes

I hate the fact that it still doesn’t work, and they have given no eta or even really acknowledged it in any meaningful way. I’m just really annoyed that I can’t play the game how I want right now.

2 Likes

7 days later and still nothing?

@rukizzel @TotalJimkata @BlitzedKraig

Can we please have our Shadow lab fixed? My main account doesn’t work but if I use my 2nd account that my main shares too, that shadow lab works.

Will we have to wait on the next patch that has Shadow lab updates?

1 Like

Thanks for pinging us on this again. And I apologize for not responding sooner. XStanTheManX has actually been helping us with using his account as a test case and that has lead to what may be the fix, but we have to verify. I am personally in direct contact with him and will respond to this thread once we have an update on things. In the mean time, if you could give us permission to look at your account and review your data, this will help double check things. Anyone currently blocked on getting into shadow lab should respond to this with your GT & permission to review data- send to me & @rukizzel.

Thanks for your patience on this.

5 Likes

What do you need other than my GT?

Just send them a direct message with your GT and you saying “You have permission to access and check into my Xbox account”

That is it!

I was able to fix it, not sure how.

I simply logged out of the Windows store, and I was able to access Shadow labs again.
I think I also logged out of KI on Xbox? Not sure right now.

It’s also just freezing when you play a match in the shadow lab. Meaning you have to go out of the game and in again

I have problems with even having friends shadows show up. Or when I do try and fight one of them it says failed to retrieve shadow data. One of my buddy’s made a shadow about a week and a half ago and it still has a 0 next to his name under number of shadows. Once again I get the same error message when trying to access it.

I accidentally saved a match where I taunted at the end (player was being very rude).

My shadow is now a taunting maniac. :frowning:

4 Likes