All characters dossiers 100%, Just need Kilgore

Developers, Kilgore is not in Shadow Lords missions yet. We need him there so we can get those dossiers and mimic skins! Thanks

I think once you have done enough battles to unlock the mimmic skin, then the dossier for that character should have 100% drop rate.

This drop rate is really sad. I have fought over 100 mimmic jagos and have 3 dossiers. I know I have fought at least 50-75 of each character because I unlocked every single mimmic ā€œthis includes Kilgoreā€ , and I have alot of dossiers missing from other characters.

If nothing else, could someone at IG explain the best way to get these things.

Auto option? Whatā€™s that?

The one where you donā€™t have to actually fight, itā€™s just a % of success.

Oh the deployable? There seems to be no rhyme or reason to how often you can deploy. Sometimes I go whole turns not being able to deploy, and Iā€™ve noticed that on character specific missions when you can deploy you get a dossier when you deploy. Makes no sense to me at all.

Can we get Mask of the Ancients plz.

2 Likes

I wish I could fight some Mimic Kilgores too

Do you remember how you unlocked the Jago dossiers? This is really starting to be a pain in theater azz

Just a heads-up, but Iā€™ve managed to get two Kilgore dossiers. The first one came from beating the Hot Lead quest, but the second was from beating a Kilgore Shadow. And if you want the mimic skin, you still get five mimic points every time you beat Gargos with Kilgore on your team. So if you play your cards right and get lucky, it IS possible to theoretically unlock all of Kilgoreā€™s stuff even before heā€™s been properly implemented. Good luck.

So fighting. The shadow version of Kilgore can get you dossiers too?
Might take longer to get them all.

Yes, I mentioned this elsewhere, but beating shadows also gives you dossiers, even though itā€™s only mimics that supposedly gave you dossiers.

Since Iā€™ve got ZERO (a bug?) Kilgore mimics to fight against, I try to get lucky on shadow opponents. Or have Fulgore on my team vs Gargos

How did you get that last Eyedol dossier. It says I have to play a particular mission but Iā€™m not sure which one.

You should be able to get it just by finishing all of the Eyedol quests and choosing to recruit him following the last event in the chain. If not, go to Eyedolā€™s dossier list and hit X to reset story progress. Donā€™t worry, youā€™ll keep all the dossiers you collected already.

They also said in the 3.7 patch notes that dossiers should drop a little more often after the patch

Hey thanks!

I can safely say that I now reached the 100% mark for Shadow Lords now.

3 Likes

Where did you find the omen dossiers? There still not dropping, and I still havenā€™t found any mimic kilgores

The mimmic Kilgoreā€™s are there. I have fought a few, but have not received any dossiers from him. It sounds like youā€™re having the problem with Omen that I am having with Jago. I still canā€™t get a Jago dossier to drop at all.

I found one with shadow omen and the last one when fighting two omen by omen hope that can help you

UPDATE
Now have all Kilgore and Shin Hisako dossiers.