Alien: Covenant aka Alien 5: All-New Alien Movie

Here is now the 1st official trailer to the all-new Alien movie sequel Alien: Covenant aka Alien 5. Enjoy folks including all of you Alien fans out there :smile: :grin: :smiley: :grinning:

P.S. Wait till you see how this one particular Chestburster comes out of or rather bursts out from its victim in this particular scene :wink:

P.P.S. Aliens/Xenomorphs, Facehuggers, Chestbursters, and H.R. Giger ALL wrapped up into this all-new Alien sequel? What more could you ask for in an all-new Alien movie? :sunglasses:

Plus these are my reactions after watching the official trailer to Alien: Covenant aka Alien 5:

Not only that Alien: Covenant will be made into an all-new virtual reality video game AND will be released this coming year in 2017 :slight_smile:

It’s looking really good lol, I can’t wait! BTW it’s a pre-sequel, as confusing as that sounds. Basically if it’s before alien 1. Alien 5 is still in the works and will be bringing back Ripley, hicks, and newt thus rendering the horrid alien 3 and 4 kinda useless. I personally am all for it, those 2 movies sucked royal ■■■■.

Well, this was a waste of time (for me). This trailer is not new - it’s a week old. I’m also fairly certain there’s already a thread about this somewhere, because that’s where I heard about it - a week ago.

I thought this was a new trailer… I should’ve known when it said “1st official trailer.”

SIGH :unamused:

Can’t wait for Halo memes referring to this, because of the title alone.

1 Like

Alien: Covenant Official Trailer #2 (Featuring this all-new, badass-looking Alien/Xenomorph if I do say so myself) :wink: :grinning: :sunglasses:

The Official Prologue to Alien: Covenant

2 Likes

the new trailer rather than raise hype, instead raised alot of concern. is the xenomorph gonna be ENTIRELY CGI? i hope to god its not. it needs to have practical effects! that is one of the biggest things that made the Alien 1 and 2 movies so intense to see (and 3 whenever it came out), that it was practical. if its all CG, maaaaan im gonna be really really disappointed :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll wait for the digital release of this movie. I don’t waste money on theaters anymore.

With that being said, I’m not terribly impressed with what I’ve seen of this movie so far…

Even when this new Alien movie is directed by Ridley Scott HIMSELF, the ORIGINAL director of the original Alien films? :confused:

Yeah, that’s what originally got me excited for this movie but it just looks a little cliche. Maybe I’m spoiled with Aliens: Special Edition (like we all are).

Well that was the big drawing point of prometheus as well and look how that turned out.