Aganos streams

Hey fellow golem’s! I’m going to try to start playing online more so I thought I’d record my matches on stream and have an archive of them here so I can scrutinize my gameplay a bit. If you guys want to watch, then feel free to and hopefully give me some advice!

3 Likes

Glad your streaming!

Thanks my man! I’m gonna try to stream on the weekends as that’s pretty much my only free time, but nonetheless I just want to put on a jovial and fun stream even if I’m not top tier haha.

1 Like

I have a question about your aganos play. Isn’t his shadow punch (I forget the name) projectile invulnerable? Against that Kilgore when you had a wall up, why not use it more? Or use it to catch people jumping and put them through the wall?

Yes! Shadow Ruin is indeed projectile invulnerable and I should have been using it to check that Kilgore’s pressure.

The reason I didn’t is because he was sitting on full meter which means he could easily react to the screen-freeze of Shadow Ruin at any range with his Cooldown move and instantly block/invisoport (whatever that move is called) and punish me 100% of the time with it. The reason I didn’t place walls is because I feel that in this matchup it’s more valuable to have chunks than walls because it’s extremely difficult to keep chunks against him with I believe his missiles still taking chunks on block (not 100% sure if that bug is still in) and being able to react and punish to any animation I do from anywhere on screen with his St.HP, ridding me of all my chunks AND the wall I was going to put down.

That’s what all of the Kilgore’s I’ve fought are capable of doing so I didn’t want to risk it with this guy either. This strategy is what has seen me more success.

2 Likes

Cool thanks for responding. I guess I don’t know the Kilgore matchup that well, and I don’t play Kilgore myself so I don’t know his whole moveseat. Keep up the stream if you can, I’d like to watch more.

1 Like

I’m glad to see this, we just can’t have enough Aganos gameplay streams! He rocks!

I haven’t streamed in a while on YouTube ill get back to it sometime next month

1 Like