After GARGOS... Who's Next...?

You don’t like him? But he’s original final boss…

As long as needed to get Eyedol into the game. You wouldn’t tell that to anyone who supported any of the other characters that didn’t make into season 1, so why is Eyedol different?

If I would like, they would’ve remade right about now. So now… he doesn’t impress me.

I know it’s your opinion. But I believe they could remade new Eyedol like Gargos!

Really? How?

I mean its not like they’re gonna turn him into KI’s Goro & Kintaro.

Read this thread

1 Like

I think character 7 is a tie in with the new game coming out this year, I suspect the character isn’t getting a teaser because he’d likely spoil some elements of that game.

#8 is probably Eyedol but totally revised./ but it could be Joanna.

Who the hell is Joanna? Lol

1 Like

Her name is Joanna Dark.

But I don’t want we get another guest characters in KI… I prefer Eyedol than another guests!

4 Likes

Oh ok

1 Like

"Nobody knows"

2 Likes

I know who’s next, but I like to watch you all suffer in the all consuming confusion that will bring you all to your knees!

5 Likes

No more guests… We all know who " number 7" is … Number 8 will either be eyedol or a completely new character. Either would be okay with me because I feel that season 3 didn’t have as many original IG characters which Have been amazing…BUT I’d rather have eyedol back to be honest. I’m really thinking eyedol will be back . Either as the 8th slot or as a community fund later on.

5 Likes

Eyedol will probably make it in. You got kim wu at least.

Eyedol. It has to be.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

3 Likes

Watch it…

1 Like

Hmm, but Gargos is here, it wouldn’t make sense to leave-out the series’ original big bad.

3 Likes

Personally, I think that @TempusChaoti calling eyedol “goofy” is just him voicing his opinion, not really a de-confirmation.

3 Likes

I think Adam mean original Eyedol’s design is only goofy. But new Eyedol’s design is more creepy and serious than first?..

1 Like