Accessories or costumes you want to see in KI

Kinda off topic, but since I thought of D or Alucard accessories for Mira, it would be cool if we got a monster hunter character that uses a multitude of weapons. I know Maya story-wise is a monster hunter, but I’m thinking of a character like Dante in MvC3 that has a slew of weapons to fight against the supernatural.

Anything that involves giving Tusk a giant two handed Axe.

1 Like

11/10, would use forever
Bonus points for a historically accurate helm

2 Likes

At this point I would like any costume. That’s how bad I’m starving for them. Yes, even swimsuits… Or maybe not swimsuits…

I still want Aganos as a big snowman and Khan Ra as a gingerbread man with sugar instead of sand. After playing Titanfall 2 I’d like to make Aganos into a big mech too, which they kind of already did sort of. I’d also like cyber punk stuff like trenchcoats, shades, cybernetic limbs perhaps, and datajacks like Hisako has over her head.

Kabuki Hisako.

Uncanny Valley Aria.

Terror bird Riptor.

Fossil Aganos.

Black Shuck Sabrewulf.

Hmm aganos would look cool with a prehistoric bone skin

There’s so many costumes possible.

Why do you guys think it is, that the Dev’s haven’t yet tapped this revenue stream. Is it simply down to manpower? The concept artists have to design them first, then they have to be built and then tested. It must take a fair amount of time. Problem is that as time goes on and the roster grows bigger and with people wanting alts for their favourites, the task becomes more daunting.
I wish that they could have gotten on it earlier. It probably comes down to priorities and budget. Whatever the case I’m sure there are good reasons.

How do other smaller budget FG’s do with alt costumes for characters, do they have many?

I wish there was some way for us to OFFICIALLY submit costumes/characters to be included in KI. Just some small section of the website where you can submit a character design or costume design, and if they like it, they can implement it.

I have a couple I’d love to see for Hisako, first Lady Snowblood:-

https://illustractiongallery.com/7688-large/lady-snowblood–japanese-.jpg

This character was quite literally born for vengeance, which I think makes her a perfect fit for Hisako.

Secondly, the White Haired Witch (of Lunar Kingdom) :-

http://www.japalangblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/hqdefault11-326x235.jpg

Firstly because she looks amazing and secondly because I really really would love to see a white haired colour variant for miss spooky.

You kinda answer your own question, but I imagine making more accessories/costumes hasn’t exactly been high on their priority list.

As I said above, putting time, money, and manpower into making these things is probably not very high on their priority list as far as we know.

Then what is? What else in this game can they do other than new characters and new costumes? They aren’t doing any more stages. We probably aren’t getting a traditional Arcade mode or anything. What are they making? Shadow Lords Content? They said that they purposely designed shadow lords to be easily to add new content. If they aren’t making characters, and to a lesser extent costumes, then what are they doing?

How am I supposed to know? Maybe they are making more accessories, costumes, and/or skins currently and we obviously don’t know, but up to this point those things clearly haven’t been high on their priority list (minus skins).

I know out of the top three accesosries and colors were part of the poll for the seasonal content so we can expect some new accessories. Personally I still stick by the idea of dragon accessories for Riptor or something that makes her more like a dragon.

She could also have different dino species attributes as accessories.
Stegosaurus back plates or tail spikes, Triceratops horns, Ankylosaurus tail club, ect.

Hybrid Accesories? sounds awesome to me. I hope they can be customized in a way where they can git with any color : >

I can get behind that.

Speaking of colours, when Riptor was released I was really looking forward to seeing what colours they’d give her , but I felt they ended up a bit too conservative. I was hoping they would go nuts, using inspiration from the reptile world, reticulated pythons, chameleons, all those crazy patterns and combinations that the snakes and lizards have. I think that Riptor is the character who could most benefit from a bumper colour pack.

indeed personallty I didn’t mind the color selection but a legit red color would of been nice. I think color 9’s good though :>

I wish Fulgore had a good red color scheme and not that crappy color 6 whih I’m stuck with. I know he ha has a red color but complications made it difficult for me to ge tthe figure for it…so…

Red’s always a good choice. With Riptor it matches her personality and with fulgore it gives him that lovingly polished Ferrari look.