Accessories or costumes you want to see in KI

Ultratech employee outfits for Fulgore, Cinder, and Riptor.

Wait a minute… Skeletons don’t have skin. :thinking:

On topic:
-Funerary Attire for Hisako
-Bed Sheet Ghost Hisako
-Traditional Tusk
-KI 2 Wulf’s robo arms for Modern Wulf
-Golden Bling Bot Fulgore
-Broccoli Man Aganos

:skull: I know.

I would pay for historical themed accessories for Tusk, like some kind of fur coat like Rollo from the Vikings.

4 Likes

Gryphon head for Gargos and a longer tail for Sabrewulf (fancys Talbain tail? Lol).

Greek tragedy masks for Omen + shin and arm guards in Greek fashion:

3 Likes

Riptor dragon accessories.

Riptor headdress for Thunder
Pumpkin face for Omen’s mask
T-800 for Fulgore!

Godzilla accessories for riptor Especially the back spikes

Grim reaper accessory for hisako complete with a scythe.

Traditional Thai martial art costume for sadira

Sandcastle aganos
Obsidian, volcanic glass aganos

I really like the Sans tuxedo spinal idea. Especially with a top hat and/or a monocle for extra fancy

A Mira accessory similar to Alucard would work out really good as well especially with inspiration from bloodborne particularly lady Maria or Eileen (I think that’s her name. The crow lady with the famous crow feather cape/shirt )

I like the idea of a beowolf accessories for tusk, a Really Viking inspired set with a wolf pelt hoody/jacket

I dont know if ig plans on showing off aria true form that is spoken of in her lore or if they plan on creating it based on a Valkyrie (aria’s biggest inspiration) but ATM I think a wonderful accessory or costume would be one based on a Valkyrie. Organic wings or metallic wings(either with metal feathers or energy like mercy from overwatch), armor with feathers and wing accessories and weapons too match

Lastly This would be a pipe dream and would require a full on costume makeover for Cinder(similar to the thunder costume) but a costume based on my name sake would be freaky no awesome. Hail fire: frozen blue fire(a play on the word hell fire)
The containment suit would be ice based, frozen like semitransparent icicles with ice shaped like fire around his head and etc.
Inside the suit would be blue similar to some of his blue skins. Still churning and fiery as always. His overburn mechanic would be blue as well maybe a different shade or something if there is clarity issues like white or something

Now that I think about it all I’m asking for is an ice themed containment suit with an inner blue fire like his blue skin…not so complicated when I put it this way…huh. A costume that makes cinder a little more closer to glacius while retaining his previous nature.

fire that absorbs energy rather than expelling energy an impossible but interesting concept but perhaps that is the secret to absolute zero that scientists have never been able to truly replicate.

KI1 club and earrings for eyedol
KI2 hairstyle and skin color for tusk
optional smaller wings for gargos

Personally, I just want a mask - scarf combo like this for Jago.

1 Like

Yo what if Strider is brought to KI as a guest character?

1 Like

I would love it. I would love any guest character (baring a few examples). But some percentage of the community hates guest characters with a flaming passion. Even if it would be a really good character that would bring unique things to the game that would require a lot of convolution to have as traits in an original KI character.

A lightsaber for jago.

It’d be a dream! He’d actually be the first actual ninja of KI3!

Based on his move set, he’d have one helluva play style.

Kinda off topic, but since I thought of D or Alucard accessories for Mira, it would be cool if we got a monster hunter character that uses a multitude of weapons. I know Maya story-wise is a monster hunter, but I’m thinking of a character like Dante in MvC3 that has a slew of weapons to fight against the supernatural.

Anything that involves giving Tusk a giant two handed Axe.

1 Like

11/10, would use forever
Bonus points for a historically accurate helm

2 Likes

At this point I would like any costume. That’s how bad I’m starving for them. Yes, even swimsuits… Or maybe not swimsuits…