Absolute Battle 2016 roll call!

It’s ok, i understand that. You can go other KI tournament for next time. :slight_smile:

You live in Texas?

Nope. I live in Tennessee.

1 Like

BBOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

lol… well looks like its just me and Kev. THrash Heavy will be there… thats it as far as people I personally know from internet land

2 Likes

F3 Sleep will go too!

1 Like

Tell Thrash I said Hi. I live 2,000 miles away from Texas now lol. No major tournaments anywhere close to me.

Yeah but I dont know him like I know you guys. Maybe you can introduce us?

1 Like

So apparently I’m chopped liver… jerk…

1 Like

HAHAHAHA xD

Of course! You will meet Bass and Brandon Alexander too! : )

1 Like

Huh? Are you going to be there? Im not following how I left you out?

May I refer you to the post THAT YOU LIKED below Kev’s creepy GIF?

lol. He liked my creepy gif because WHY NOT? :smiley:

No no, I meant he liked my post saying I was registered and it was below your GIF.

Oh ok.

Cool… yeah I totally forgot… Im on a lot of threads so I dont remember every single line I read.

Are you staying at the comfort inn or with friends or family?

1 Like

[quote=“FallofSeraphs76, post:56, topic:11797, full:true”]
Cool… yeah I totally forgot… Im on a lot of threads so I dont remember every single line I read.[/quote]

Read: I’m too Hollywood for you. :sunglasses:

But jokes aside, it’s okay man. I’m just razzing you. I actually live near Dallas, so I will be staying in the comfort of my own home.

1 Like

Hey. I forget about my big brother. He will go with me to Absolute Battle.

Be warned, my big brother is bit tough. He will bring his interpreter because he don’t like use write paper or text on iPhone for hearing people. That’s why he prefer interpreter. I’m not joke like “WARNINGS! MY BIG BRO IS TOUGH AND TALL THAN YOU!” So I don’t want you talking about our mom in front of my big brother… Be nice to him. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well my weekend just went from good to great.

2 Likes

Damn I guess I’ll have to trash my notebook of Yo Mama jokes that I was creating. :wink:

2 Likes