About Eyedol's design and the struggle to redesign him

Add a chain of skulls around his waist and slightly more demon looking faces and I would not complain, not that I’d complain about adding another character anyway.

If they follow something like this. I think they will have an Intresting design.
[/quote]

If they follow something like this. I think they will have an Intresting design.

5 Likes

It is a overstatement, I mean Eyedol is great, but KI has other great characters like Eyedol, EX: Fulgore, Cinder, Glacius, they are amazing too.

1 Like

one way or another they must add him for the game to feel complete… his move set is cheap originally but like everyone else says that can easily be appeased… aganos is a perfect example of a mold for eyedol, except he would be more mobile in the form of a forward and backward rush move, his weapon, should poke for normal, and swat for enders, also should be able to loose it like Maya can just to make it interesting, without his weapon he basically grabs and throws, or swats or headbutt… this could be epic, eyedol vs gargos or aganos… TITANS

1 Like

YES! It’s awesome! It’s a perfect combination of the 2 Eyedol designs, I’m glad you also decided to change his weapon from the club to a flail weapon it will keep Eyedol different from Aganos. I always did like your Hindu Warlord take on Eyedol

2 Likes

Your draw are very awesome, I’ve seen! But I feel like I cant stop look this for forever!

1 Like

I would die for something like this:

or like this:

I’d like more the first one btw, the solution you used for the head is brilliant.
I like how the external head is split to reveal a secont, internal, one…so, two heads in an unconventional way.
Too cool!

4 Likes

What would be cool is if he had a mace that normally would look like his club but when you pop his instinct it would extend like a normal mace.

for me, 3 arm ftw :heart_eyes:

one strong for brute force
2 weak for magic fireballs hadoukens endokukens kamehameha

the idea of the head “split” was to create the two heads on a single, Ciclops but with three eyes in total, all moving separately, two voices at once… I’m glad you like the idea, is not very popular hahaha

tks dude, im glad :smiley:

tks man!! And for me, Eyedol is a Hindu god of war without doubt! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I hate to be the stick in the mud but I’m not a fan of the Hindu inspiration. It looks GOOD, just not what I hope to see for one of my favorite characters. >__<

1 Like

I understand @xCrimsonLegendx everyone has their own taste and likes. I hope they at least they have a Hindu inspired accessory set and a ancient Roman set too.

An accessory set I’m totally down with, I’d love to see a robo set too with a few robotic limbs and a robot head on his retro costume.

I have a question. Is a two-headed cyclops even a cyclops?

1 Like

Bi-clops?

I’d say yes, as the two heads are likely some weird mutation or conjoined twin think. Each “being” still has one head and one eye.

1 Like

I’d say it would be best to substitute Eyedol’s club with a mace of some sort perhaps. As for the legs, I’d take humanoid if need be, but I think they could pull off the hooves, it’s just a little intimidating. Ultimate I strongly feel it would be worth the effort, though. Best approach would be to treat it as a tribute to stop motion, or study movement of some modern films that use Minotaurs, such as Percy Jackson. Should be a fun character. A lot of stomping and charging, sending the opponent flying across the screen and charging in while they recover. Slower combos but a lot of focus on momentum.

I don’t understand how Adam and others don’t like the design of Eyedol. A big tall creature with two heads with horns, bad behavior, a huge club and faun legs is something that should be in every videogame.
Besides, Eyedol has something that not Gargos and not many characters of fighting games have: Charisma, presence and appearance.
So Adam, please, open your mind and yes to Eyedol in KI. You have a fantastic design, you just have to adjust the combo system. Thank you.

1 Like

it’s a bicyclops

1 Like