About Eyedol's design and the struggle to redesign him

Wow, I would not go that far…even 'cause Glacius (KI3) is the best character of all time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Anyway, I don’t see all these difficulties…I mean, Eyedol has satyr legs, so? It’s one of his characteristics and should be kept, imho.
And btw, the Harryhausen heritage is a plus but I don’t think Isgren said that in order to denigrate.

I agree! this is my favorite! This could work!!!

1 Like
4 Likes

I always love those designs but I’m not a fan of the split-head.

1 Like

OP forgot my idea of a Fallout style Eyedol

4 Likes

Really happy to some Eyedol fans collaborate. I agree they should keep the 2 heads of Eyedol as that’s his main trait, if they must take away the satyr legs then go ahead but I kinda liked that look as it made Eyedol more than just a slow brute. And @Zeybuccaneer I personally love your design of Eyedol. I would like to see a combination of the 2 designs taking the best elements of both such as the 2 heads and the hulk like body of the first design but that’s just me.

3 Likes

In my view, the weapon needs to change, to move away from Aganos.

The flail would be perfect, would completely change the movements and the way to fight

2 heads ok, I think valid to maintain identity
A flail as weapon would be perfect
Keep Cyclops … it bothers me a lot. Ciclops have silly face, are naturally donkeys, and leave the design directly connected with fools. I love the idea of three eyes per head. It is wisdom, not stupidity. And it makes much more interesting design

Goat legs … are not trademarks of character and I think are unnecessary. I remember the movement of returning life. He shaves his hooves on the ground, like a bull and regenerates life. BUT even then it is not something that will make a difference in design

I think it’s time to redo the EyeDol (again)… updated with the current cast

2 Likes

Something like this?! :relaxed:

7 Likes

Add a chain of skulls around his waist and slightly more demon looking faces and I would not complain, not that I’d complain about adding another character anyway.

If they follow something like this. I think they will have an Intresting design.
[/quote]

If they follow something like this. I think they will have an Intresting design.

5 Likes

It is a overstatement, I mean Eyedol is great, but KI has other great characters like Eyedol, EX: Fulgore, Cinder, Glacius, they are amazing too.

1 Like

one way or another they must add him for the game to feel complete… his move set is cheap originally but like everyone else says that can easily be appeased… aganos is a perfect example of a mold for eyedol, except he would be more mobile in the form of a forward and backward rush move, his weapon, should poke for normal, and swat for enders, also should be able to loose it like Maya can just to make it interesting, without his weapon he basically grabs and throws, or swats or headbutt… this could be epic, eyedol vs gargos or aganos… TITANS

1 Like

YES! It’s awesome! It’s a perfect combination of the 2 Eyedol designs, I’m glad you also decided to change his weapon from the club to a flail weapon it will keep Eyedol different from Aganos. I always did like your Hindu Warlord take on Eyedol

2 Likes

Your draw are very awesome, I’ve seen! But I feel like I cant stop look this for forever!

1 Like

I would die for something like this:

or like this:

I’d like more the first one btw, the solution you used for the head is brilliant.
I like how the external head is split to reveal a secont, internal, one…so, two heads in an unconventional way.
Too cool!

4 Likes

What would be cool is if he had a mace that normally would look like his club but when you pop his instinct it would extend like a normal mace.

for me, 3 arm ftw :heart_eyes:

one strong for brute force
2 weak for magic fireballs hadoukens endokukens kamehameha

the idea of the head “split” was to create the two heads on a single, Ciclops but with three eyes in total, all moving separately, two voices at once… I’m glad you like the idea, is not very popular hahaha

tks dude, im glad :smiley: