A Succubus Character Design

Thank you, everybody! Really, your comments and positivity made the effort worthwhile! Thanks again! :grin:

@GeneralScrebor Thanks. I’d be happy to collaborate on a gorgon design - I’m pretty sure if we all chipped in we could come up with something amazing.
Right now I need to finish off my final project for Uni - I’m doing okay for time + I’m about half way through, but there’s a lot to do still and I don’t want to leave it to the last minute.

@HUMANHUNTER205 I like your design for Mizumi a lot, and you’ve put an huge amount of effort and detail into it.
You’re right - it would be an great battle between the two. Who knows - maybe one day KI will have similar characters??!

@Fwufikins Thanks! I remember back when KI was announced they had that video about the redesign of Thunder , and again recently with his new authentic Native American costume - the amount of research and thought the Devs put into his design was pretty inspiring. That’s what encouraged me to look at the history/myths/origins of the succubus.
I guess when you take inspiration from classical sources every design choice has a good reason behind it.

2 Likes

you really think so? you know, if there is any way for you to try and do artwork for her, i’d be glad, also there is something I thought of, you know that Mizumi can throw three fans, has a counter, and has a move that can carry her opponent in the air, how can Delilah counter that, especially since Mizumi has a Marvel vs Capcom play style that allows her to chain her combos from the ground to the air and follow up with special moves after that?