A Commentator/Competitors Opinion on the New Level 4 Enders

Even if that is the case and it was just edited in the trailer it’s irrelevant to my point, the point remains the same that this is what they should look like instead of what was shown on Tuesday.

I’ve edited my post to rectify the findings.

2 Likes

Yes, but that is a false representation of them, and have not been in the game like that at all. Not even from S1.

Taken from NCR 2014 KI Grand Finals

It’s the same as my Gif that I made to compare from S2:

1 Like

With the stage ‘blacked out’ there’s no reference point for movement and Thunder looks like he’s just moving in place, when we all know he takes two steps forward while doing the ‘overhead’ part of the ender.

These new effects kill any kind of impact and ‘oomph’ that the Season 1 and 2 enders had.

7 Likes

Well then there goes that… So ppl are iffy about it I mean I love it, but damn they are trying guys. You can’t expect much either take it or leave itl. All in all I love it, it can get tweaked to look better but I am with it .

I’m probably biased because there. Is literally nothing in this gamr that I dislike :heart:

This is not that much different from the promo. If anything, the enders should look like how the promo does to offer that extra level of gratification.

1 Like

Oh no I agree with you in fact I still think S1 enders packed a punch ( pun intended) even more so than Season 2. I was just saying of the level 4 enders we’ve seen so far this one doesn’t bother me as much and I do like it.

1 Like

They do look cool, but IMO, that is TOO much of a camera shake. I’m all for hard hitting enders, but I think this would detract too.

c’mon Paul. we all know you gots the guts. tell 'em how ya feel brah. :smirk:

1 Like

r[quote=“oASuhDudeo, post:43, topic:6300”]
re’s no reference point for movement
[/quote]
yup and everything else

Detract? Nowhere near the same level as the new effects.

I actually see people jamming to this harder-hitting ender.

2 Likes

personallly i love the new effects!!! all they need is a little more polish!! which i am sure iron galaxy is aware of! we should remember everything they show is work in progress and traditionally everything they show us doesnt look amazing but looks amazing by time they are finished with it! eg kim wu face, tusk face, tj ombo etc
@CrazyLCD since you have been to their HQ did they tell this is the final product?? because if not we really shouldnt jump to conclusions based on something that isnt finished yet… like the new shadow effects looked bad initiallly but now they look awesome! level 4 enders wont be different .i trust @TheKeits he wont let anything in that will hinder the gameplay of ki!

@Sajam @Infilament
I wonder what Maximilian thinks about it? Has anyone spoken to him about it? @ULTRAODINSON what about you?

I’m just curious …I’m not trying to start a war. I personally could do with out them but if they stay in the game Ill just get used to it. I’m just ready for S3 to be released with or without Shadow realm enders lol

1 Like

I think that is always understood and goes without saying that whether mentioned or not, the game isn’t released therefore is being worked on and iterated on every day. However that is exactly why they show us these workin-in-progress features so they can gauge the communities feedback and makes adjustments if necessary.

Just going off what I’ve personally heard people say about them, the general consensus is bad.

6 Likes

That one isnt too bad.Best one Ive seen so far

1 Like

What’s weird is that Tusk is a new character from S3. If they knew this effect was gonna be in the game then why don’t Tusk’s animations look the best? Why have this problem of the move not really connecting on a new character?

The more I think about it the more strange it looks. I will take a wild guess the IG developers know this still needs work, then why dedicate time to this? Did someone at MS ordered them to? Did they really think no one would notice? Do they actually like the current state of the animations? Or is this build actually still early and the final version won’t have anything to do with this version we’re seeing?

2 Likes

You guys are seriously putting a damper on my hype about 3/29 being the release.

At this rate MS will pull the whole project and delay season 3 until winter 2017 because of your anxiety.

1 Like

if thats the case i feel this a huge over reaction.the animations will be polished up just like kim wu face was polished up.i think its a waste of time for anyone to suggest it being removed because its not happening ,they have made their decisions on the direction they want season to go. i believe once they are finished with it .each level 4 ender will look as good as shago ultimate and keits will never allow anything that would hinder gameplay!! so i am not worried in the least!
actually there was a poll in this forum and the majority loved the new animations of which i am one of them!!

And for this, they will make the game delayed.

I just asked HKsmash his opinon on them. He thinks they’re ugly.

I don’t think they will delay the game personally, but it will be interesting to see the out come.