9th Bonus character?

Do MS and IG have the money?

They could easily charge for the 9th character. I’d pay the DLC money. For sure. Especially if it’s someone as central to the franchise as Eagle.

I might be reading too much into it but I’ve noticed that on KI Twitter they keep refferring to Eyedol as the “8th character” or the “next character”. I haven’t seen them refer to him as “the final character” ??

1 Like

Good look

It’d be pretty cool, but it might be better to wait a while to start with new characters. It might be difficult to follow up after Eyedol as far as the hype train goes.
That, and there are other features I’d like to see first before we get wrapped up in character releases again.

A ninth character is pretty much confirmed. And I am sure they won’t stop there.

1. They said it on stream, as long as we play, they will give content
  2. Survey
  3. There hasn’t been any word for the S3 soundtrack. They can’t release it until the season is over.

IMO S3 is faaaar from over.

1 Like

It’s possible, Eyedol for july, #9 for August (perhaps eagle?) and shadow lords for September. It would make season 3 way more hype. Are they really gonna leave August empty? They promised new content every month. I won’t hold it against them if they don’t make a #9 though since they’ve always said 8 characters and that’s what we paid for.

While it’s not being talked about a lot, the description of the Eyedol trailer on the Killer Instinct YouTube refers to him as the final Season 3 character.

The final Killer Instinct Season 3 character, Eyedol is here!

Hate to deflate any hype balloons, but this may just be the end of S3.

You must be fun at parties lol jk well that’s a bummer, but no big deal, they offered us 8 characters and three stages plus to new modes since the beginning. We’re getting What we paid for plus a little more with the astral plane stage so no complains here

1 Like

Who knows, maybe eagle or another character will be available/unlockable through shadow lords. A secret character. I mean they did mention cool unlocks so anything is possible although this just might be wishful thinking lol

I accidentally posted this on a different thread lol

Now we have Eyedol and the full cast of KI, if IG wanna do a 9th character, be my guest. Personally, i’m good like that.

1 Like

Agree 100 percent, but the more the merrier lol

2 Likes

There should be a bonus but nothing like a shago or a omen make it something new not tied to a boss or anyone in a story keep them a mystery

Id like to see a mma\ muay thai fighter

Season two was only advertised as having eight characters, well only eight were promised. Could be the same here, the eight promised ones are about to be complete, the “bonus” would be something else entirely.

I’d go for Eagle, a wendigo or a gorgon archer :slight_smile:

EDIT: No, wait. Scratch that. Let’s leave them ALL for Season 4 instead!

2 Likes

Since eyedol is two characters I don’t they had extra time for a bonus character unless it’s one of the reskinned ideas

I agree with that. Shago and Omen are joke characters. It would be cool if a surprise 9th post-S3 character were more serious. That would justify DLC prices, if you ask me.

1 Like

I love it! Do you know how many threads there were about making Shadow Jago a real character? He was made a character because of the KI community fun. Omen was just a quick character release because if the holidays.

1 Like

Earthworm Jim!

Groovy

2 Likes

As much as I loved Jim, no thanks.

Save him for the Clayfighter remake. lol

6 Likes

If it’s happening, then I will pre order it! That’s my first fighting game! :smiley:

2 Likes