3 new characters?! First up: Kilgore!

Thanks. I don’t play as much multiplayer so this works for me.

1 Like

Oh I am confused I must’ve been thinking about Sabrewulfs KI2 ultimate that used orchids ki2 arcade ultimate animation.

Then they gave her the firecat burn ultimate for KI gold

What is the name of the mission that lets you unlock Kilgore in SL. Done 2 rounds from start to Gargos and haven’t seen a mission for him.

Hot lead. From what I could tell it looked to be a Fulgore specific mission.

I can sketch fairly well but not that great at full proper drawings. Not something I really do anymore . I paint miniatures/models though :slight_smile: for d&d.

Not a specific mission. There are certain requirements that James Goddard posted in another thread.

Eh…I might have been looking at it wrong. What I do know is I was already in the middle of a game when the patch hit, and when the next turn came around it was there waiting for me. I may have been mistaken and it was simply saying the first one you were fighting Fulgore.

Does the mission repeat?

I finished my playthough and I want to use him again.

Probably not, but maybe you can go to his archives and reset it like Eyedol’s questline.

I didn’t even realize that was a feature.

Me neither until it was pointed out recently (I believe in the patch notes?). They added that feature because the Titan’s Vengeance Dossier was bugged.

On the topic at hand though, I don’t think people should get their hopes up of seeing original characters with the other 2 slots.

I’m betting that this trio is going to be nothing but remixes, we’ll probably see Shadow Orchid unfortunately and one of the other suggested rehashes they polled us about. Hopefully the shark man, as long as he gets a completely new character model, not just TJ’s legs with a shark head glued on.

Nope, It was there since day 1. I used it back then to repeat Tusk quests(just for fun)

I haven’t tested, but I believe it can be used to farm temperance and vengeance

Does it just reset the quests for that specific character?

You mean kill Maya over and over.

You monster.

4 Likes

Lol love this

1 Like

Yes. For example, resetting Eyedol’s quest chain makes you start from the first “Eyedol Unleashed” battle.

You are actually convincing me into doing it…

I regret nothing

Maya deserves all the punishment she can eat

1 Like

Remind me to play Mira/Maya against you every time we fight :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m hoping we don’t get the shark. A rushdown Galcius and Shadow Orchid are best (even though I don’t care for them). Hopefully, Killgore can cover our gunslinger trope so human Cinder and Joanna Dark won’t need to come in. I would rather wait on a shark and tree that aren’t “remixes” since they’ve got a lot of potential.