3.9 Rough Sets

A wild Charbok appeared! He wanted some practice games in for his Gargos, so I made him run the gauntlet. It’s the only way, right?

Follow UA|Charbok Twitch ► http://bit.ly/2iypJSO
Follow UA|Charbok Twitter ► http://bit.ly/2vpz5lS

Season 3 Rough Sets with UA|Charbok (Gargos) (Gauntlet Edition)

2 Likes

It’s all about tough love.

Time to reveal ???. The player behind the last few vids was actually xMoxyMayhamx. His Riptor and Kim Wu play has always been very strong. We sit down and decide to play a few casuals. Thanks for stopping by, Moxy!

Guest Info:
Follow xMoxyMayhamx ► https://bit.ly/2OAThLa

Season 3 Rough Sets with xMoxyMayhamx (Kim Wu) (Kilgore Edition)

5 Likes

Geez, 400? Thank you to everyone who’s ever watched and participated in these sets. For the first time ever, Devil stopped by to pay a visit. We first met by playing Titanfall together, and then we found each other in KI Ranked one time. I told him some advice and he basically told me to f*** off. Since then, not only did we become best friends, he decided to put his pride aside, get better, take advice (positive and harsh) and become the TJ player you all know today. From his very first major (Killer Instinct World Cup 2016) to his recent journey with Soul Calibur VI here at East Coast Throwdown, we sit down to play a few matches to celebrate fun, friendship, and growth (ayo).

Enjoy.

Gauntlet Edition (Multiple FT5s):
► 0:28 - TJ Combo vs. Jago
► 17:16 - TJ Combo vs. Shadow Jago
► 39:55 - TJ Combo vs. Cinder
► 1:00:27 - TJ Combo vs. Mira
► 1:21:08 - TJ Combo vs. Eagle

Killer Instinct Rough Sets playlist updated.

#400 Special Edition: Season 3 Rough Sets with UA|DevilMayCare (TJ Combo) (Gauntlet Edition) OFFLINE

7 Likes

Texas Black Sheep’s Hank Hill hit me up for some Mira practice a while ago. Here’s how it went down. Enjoy.

Season 3 Rough Sets with TBS|Hankhill (TJ Combo) (Mira Edition)

2 Likes

A wild Nate appeared.

“CrazySkateNate_KI: I like Bass’s Jago. I actually want to fight his Jago against my Shadow Jago. I feel as if it’ll be tough.”

Say no more. Ready? Fight!

Season 3 Rough Sets with CrazySkateNate (Shadow Jago) (Jago Edition)

4 Likes

Oh lord, I’m having to take breaks in the middle of watching this; my beginner brain just can’t take it all in. I think I ran into you in Ranked and was just happy I didn’t get perfect’ed; I’m even more happy about it now.

1 Like

I think I took a life bar… once. ::joy_cat:

I definitely recommend checking out all the Rough Sets you can - some of the absolute best players in KI in a ton of different MU’s means there’s a wealth of knowledge to be learned :slight_smile:

1 Like

Super glad to see a new vid! I’ve been missing this stuff. Three matches in and digging it.

PS. If Nate sees this, he probably could have won that first set much earlier on that lockout if he did the full combo and put in a final HP double.

I had a theory that turned out to be right; it hurts my brain because it’s 2 characters I’m not familiar with doing high-level stuff. I watched one where Bass is fighting a Hisako, and that was much easier.

Still, gotta learn those MUs

Over a year ago, Nate and I did a set between good and evil.
The long awaited runback happens now.

Season 3 Rough Sets with CrazySkateNate (Jago) (Shadow Jago Edition) (Part II)

5 Likes

There is some wicked stuff even just at the start of that set.

Check out some high level Orchid/Cinder gameplay in this FT10.

Season 3 Rough Sets with CrazySkateNate (Orchid) (Cinder Edition)

3 Likes

That Cinder/Orchid set is really cool. @Infilament, do you have it in you to do an analysis of that?

1 Like

Been a while, I know. I learned a new character, sort of. Ya’ll wanna see some good a$$ KI?

Season 3 Rough Sets with HW|FREEKY JASON (Kan-Ra) (Eagle Edition)

5 Likes

Two years later, we revisit this matchup on Rough Sets.

Season 3 Rough Sets with HW|FREEKY JASON (Kan-Ra) (Mira Edition) (Part II)

5 Likes

Here’s some more Mira action.

Season 3 Rough Sets with Xx KI STREET xX (Tusk) (Mira Edition)

3 Likes

New vid up.

Season 3 Rough Sets with Xx KI STREET xX (Shadow Jago/Tusk) (Eagle Edition)

2 Likes

Final part of this set.

Season 3 Rough Sets with Xx KI STREET xX (Tusk) (Cinder Edition)

1 Like