3.4.2 patch notes

No they apparently fixed the dashes, it’s blocking that is still broken.

any word on the broken controller support on PC caused by the shadow lords patch?

I think the blocking issue is far more serious than they realized. Another great example is Jago getting a free hit after breaking his combo. If he has Shadow Meter and you break his combo he gets a free Shadow Wind Kick that you can’t block normally. When I hold back, the input shows that I’m holding forward… So I guess if I hold forward, it will show me holding back.

I was hoping this would get fixed, but I guess it hasn’t.

Hey everyone, we know there are still some issues in 3.4.2 and I understand your frustration. Unfortunately, it takes time to track down these things, and more time to address them. I can tell you that 3.5 should mop up the rest of the critical reverse-input bugs.

Love,

Kraig

10 Likes

Me too. And she can drop a instinct web while trying to mash break hvy on a manual.

Well I’m looking at the bright side (for me anyways). Bad news, blocking is still kinda wonky, good news is no more reverse directions after crescendo’s anymore. Now I just need the grenades fixed (or reverted) then I’m all good to go.

Does this mean still bad news for SCR?

Little bit yeah, and the rest of the tournaments such as the online KOTR EU tournament this weekend and several upcoming offline events (I know of 3 in the UK). It’s not unmanageable but will undoubtedly come into play at some point this weekend.

Here are the SL changes in 3.4.2. I posted this in a different thread. But it makes sense for it to be here too. I gots all the details :stuck_out_tongue:

• Fixed the issue where defeating Gargos with General RAAM could Soft Lock the game
  • Updated the AI that Gargos and Omen use so that they aren’t TOO crazy anymore
  • General AI tweaks to make them block a little less in situations where you’d expect them to get hit
  • Fixed an issue where Omen and Gargos AI would break WAAAY too quickly after being combo’d.
  • Tweaked Boss Gargos’ Resurrection. Normal difficulty is much, much slower, making it easier to capitalize on knocking him out before he gets full life.
1 Like

Thank you for continued support and patching the game, there is a things that wont unlock in the world archive section of shadow lords mode, the first one is Gargos’ True Power and Gargos is Vulnerable. Please advise on how to unlock those.

Please! :slight_smile:

Can I least know there’s more ARIA stuff at the very least?

:relaxed: ok sup, so where are the madness that 3.4.2 are goin to bring? :kissing_closed_eyes: can we know please @BlitzedKraig

I would think getting controllers working again would be top priority, but that just makes too much sense.

1 Like