2 little questions about the S3 Character Select Screen

You bring up some interesting points, but the only thing I would change is flipping Hisako’s icon so that all the characters on the left side face the right and all the characters on the right side face the left. But then again Hisako’s icon is just weird in that her head is leaning one side while she’s looking the other, so there’s no easy way to have her current icon fit properly with the rest.

The current character order is well though out with the extra characters from S1/2 lining up with the random select and the guest characters being together. Sticking to the reveal/release order wouldn’t make the character select order look better or be more logical for those directly playing the game. Should be left as is IMO

Wait…what are you talking about Master chief? When did they say anything abut all that? I missed it obviously.

At the end of the last stream Rukari said that we should watch the Halo tournament this weekend to “maybe” catch a video that Adam and him put together in February. Remember? They had that picture of them standing in front of a green-screen.

The other part he was talking about, the Arbiter trailer was him versus Chief Thunder. Personally, I think it was just clever word play, but time will tell I guess.

1 Like

They’ll be showing off Arbiter’s Classic costume and accessory sets at the Halo tournament, not Master Chief or any other additional character.

Doubt master chief-
but hoping joanna or another female

I figured as much since they talked about Tusk being on Monday.

Seems to me like Hisako being the creepy off-beat girl she is, is completely in character in facing the otherway, eventhough her eyes are giving her away (bet she’s checking out Tho…Tusk)

1 Like

Love the new character select animations!
Glacius is a BOSS!

shadow jago… bonus character… in the middle

omen… bonus character… in the middle

see a trend?

1 Like