12/9 Textual Stream - The One that Wraps the Community Survey

I 100% agree with you that I want Sharkman & a beastly ape character more than anything for the future of Killer Instinct. :+1:

I just wanted to point out that out of the suggested fighters in that specific part of the poll, that the concept of the Brute stood out among the rest for me. I think we’re totally on the same page about #TeamSharkman and a primal primate being added to the KI Crew in the future. (Actually, an Ape is on top of my “Future of Killer Instinct” wish list!)

-Zenek

4 Likes

Boo!

3 Likes

Equip it? How do I do that? Can I design a character in this fashion? And can I do it on my XB1 or on a laptop? If it’s a Photoshop type deal, I’ll need some help because I don’t know how to use it.

Yup, I was very surprised that… They are reason why we didn’t get much new original characters… -___-

I’m really excited about they want Sharkman playable in KI future. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The last patch was picking at his spin speed, so i wonder if it’ll be more of the same focus. Something like…removing max reactor spin speed in favor of a new mechanic in instinct? Pips costing more for cancels? A brand new meter system alltogether?

To be honest, that IS a scary though to a walking toolbox.

OMG yes

Pleaseconsider giving Orchid a Disavowed costume like the beret with ponytail or a full spy suit with different color hair or a rage train-with-father type outfit OMG
THINK Alias (TV show character)!!!
Or even new WONDER WOMAN inspired bustier/ leather skirt combo

Slobber

Love you !!!

Oh and yes to JOANNA DARK winning right After Eyedol

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE

I’d hardly call shadow orchid or J Dark an original character or a high calibur character. I still have strong objection to JDark she is not a hand to hand combatant, all she can do is spam gun fire. You’d be better off with doom guy, James bond, bloodrayne, even master chief could hold his own better than her.

1 Like

No I was refering to the brute not the sharkamn. I guess I should of mentioned that : p

@SonicDolphin117 of you don’t find it threatening than someone using Fulgore isn’t doing something right. If the rework is his instinct and doesn’t change too much of his current gameplay (which I like even mor eso) than I’m ok with it.

I think the most possible storyline costume is human cinder.

It’s literally just extra meter that a good Fulgore player would already have enough of throughout the match. Sure it somewhat enhances the threat of all his meter based tools, but not much more than he is at his base. Fulgore is one of the only characters who I fight the exact same way whether he has instinct on or not.

Oh yeah I’d agree we don’t need another halo character. We don’t want the guest franchise consuming KI. We run that risk with all guests really. Which is why I personally think if we were to have guest spots we
1 limit it to one guest per franchise, and
2 pick from an obscure forgotten franchise that was worth its merit like:
Bloodrayne from the bloodrayne games
Arbiter from halo series
Shredder from TMNT series
Doom guy from the doom series
Dracula from Castlevania 2: Lords of shadows

All these characters are iconic, have their own skill set that would be applicable to KI, and simply look like they fit the part.

Complains that all shed do is shoot guns, proceeds to list characters that’d only shoot guns…

1 Like

Shredder, bloodrayne, and Dracula are not gun slingers. Granted bloodrayne has guns but you can easily strip her of her guns and she would still be able to fight. Doom guy is well versed in hand to hand, Dracula has more powers then weapons. My point is be more diverse in skill set when you introduce characters into a fighting game.

I was shocked actually. Been campaigning against more shadow characters.

4 Likes

Knew it. Probably has the glowing red eyes concealed under those shades…

Also, glad there’s a real dedicated company of warriors looking to keep this one going. Look forward to all future endeavors. Ready for more KI.

2 Likes

You have to realize though the majority of people that voted are not us die hards here on the forums…the majority are all the super ill-informed that are all over the KI facebook page and Twitter. Those that are so far behind on the real news…those that say and believe in some of the stupidest posts Ive ever seen about KI. Sometimes I have to just put my phone down and stay away from the KI Facebook page because its just utterly ridiculous some of the things people post and believe in over there.
My point being those voters just vote for the easiest idea they can understand…and Shadow Orchid is easy for them to visualize.

6 Likes

Sounds like a case for Mulder and Scilly lol. Hope this game never dies.

Sounds like Facebook (users) lack imagination. Not surprising.c at least the ones that frequent and vote at ki Facebook page. They probably have no knowledge of this place.

No they actually have a huge imagination because they make up fake news and believe false info.
Right now they are all dead set that the Kil*&0re photo is for sure Fulgores ultimate…and I heard that its a fake, and that the devs made a fake pic to purposely leak…blah blah …OMG its ridiculous.

Just go there and read some of the posts…it wont take you 5 mins to be like…Im outta here lol

2 Likes

I’m glad there’s this much involvement from developers

3 Likes