Eyedol Discussion & Poll (unique)

LETS FOUNDRAISE THAT ALREADY!

1 Like

No, still not. A Minotaur is defined specifically by the bull-head on a human body. No bull-head, no Minotaur.

1 Like

I lost it at “Eyelobb” XD

In all seriousness would you guys be okay with Eyedol not being in season 3 if it meant having his own arc in season 4? I feel like he needs his own arc, even if it’s just for one season.

I don’t want him shoehorned into the game just because we want to close off the cast this season, especially with no stage.

eh in contrst would anyone complain if eyedoll was reduced to a general in Gargos army instead of a rival with equal power?

don’t care.

One head, two head, three head…

Just give me eyedol triomphant over the dead body of gargos this season !

Actually, I agree with you - I would be happy if Eyedol came back whatever way, shape or form. It’s more the embodiment of Eyedol rather than his exact physical representation that I’m after.

1 Like

Exactly, I mean we’re pretty much used to completely revamped classic characters now. Even if it’s Eyedol in name only, I’d welcome it.

I mean, with Arbiter we kinda got a glimpse of what Eyedol could be. Both have goat-like legs, rely on a hand-weapon and are heavy hitters.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Eyedol Discussion & Poll (unique):

i don’t care if he comes back i would hope they make him not op cause he was cheap as hell with that head but thing

Ok, I understand you, and I assure you if he ever comes back he’ll not be OP because every character in the game is carefully balanced to avoid this kind o thing.
Ah, about your thread, I think "p h is not a good name… can I rename it to “If Eyedol comes back, I wouldn’t want him OP” for you?

Err, are we discussing Eyedol’s acidity here?

I’m pretty sure he’s about 1 pH, very acid.

How about we continue the discussion… in the discussion thread? Thanks.

I completely forgot about this thread. Now we are at 180+ votes! Awesome.

Changed my mind about closing the thread.

WHAT IF Eyedol actually are the ancient king of Babylon?

Combo Breaker ??? I mean Hype.

1 Like

That will be cool! Imagine Aganos seeing Eyedol, and have to fight him to protect the world?

But… How? The Babylonian King was mentioned as a human, how he could transform into Eyedol? And how he will be a Rival to Gargos since he was just a human?

2 Likes

Good point. However! Maybe the Babylonian King knew that Aganos was not able to finish the job of killing Kan Ra. He was powerful enough somehow to procure Aganos, so perhaps with that same power, he was able to have himself turned into a warlord (perhaps similar to an “idol” of his own) to go and hunt Kan Ra himself.

Babylonian King suddenly becomes “Eyedol”, and now with a greater amount of power, he ends up making equally powerful adversaries - like Gargos.

2 Likes

Yeah, that will make sense, but… If Eyedol is the Babylonian King, then what exactly happens in the ancient battle that happen with Gargos? (Because the story mentioned that “Gargos will return to Earth”, so is not the first time that Gargos invade Earth)

What if Eyedol is a “mixture” of many demons and creatures that UT found in the portal that was opened using Glacius’s Tech, and then somehow, the soul of Babylonian King is inside of Eyedol? (Something like Ermac that have the soul of Shao Kahn in MKX)
:confused:[quote=“MainSteam8, post:206, topic:5994”]
Maybe the Babylonian King knew that Aganos was not able to finish the job of killing Kan Ra
[/quote]
But… The Babylonian King was dying when he send Aganos to hunt down Kan-Ra, right?

Even if the King managed to survive, why he never found Aganos again in those years? Also, where he was in all those years? We know that Kan-Ra was captured and burned alive by the Night Guard. We know that Aganos was “resting” when he found out that Kan-Ra was “destroyed”. But what about the King? Since he is a King, he probably would want to “rule” something… but what?

Also, the King is… well, a king! He probably have a kingdom to rule, I don’t think that he will leave his own kingdom away just to destroy Kan-Ra, since he already send Aganos for this… :confused:

But how a golem automaton could recognize his master in such a beastly form?

What if one head is the babylonian King and the other a demon in which the king has pretty much lost his conciousness to the demon but can still faintly remember himself. His body and soul were used by gargos initial meddling of earth.

1 Like

Aganos’s Backstory said that Aganos’s soul is from Astral Plane and… Gargos is also from the Astral Plane! So, maybe they know each other?