Arbiter In Killer Instinct tease

That was my initial thought too, since Eyedol was originally summoned by Ultratech to fight. It would be a perfect way to bring him back now.

2 Likes

Anyone see EddaBawsh & DragonUnlnown reaction vids for Kim Wu & Arbiter?

Good stuff.

'Oh my GOD!'
Tears and smiles are what successes that MS& IG bring.

Apologies for getting off topic but doesnā€™t that contradict Ariaā€™s motives for humanity to rely on their own power. I mean the whole reason she challenged Omen in her story was to show Gargos that humanity isnā€™t weak, so to summon the very types of beings she is fighting against kinda beats that purpose doesnā€™t it? Plus it doesnā€™t take a highly smart, technological AI to know that 2 evil warlords =/= a good outcome.

The only explanation I can give is that the backstories imply there are multiple shadow lords and Eyedol can be one of them with one of the other characters summoning him.

[quote=ā€œDiagonalSpy07, post:363, topic:4468ā€]
pic but doesnā€™t that contradict Ariaā€™s motives for humanity to rely on their own power. I mean the whole reason she challenged Omen in her story was to show Gargos that humanity isnā€™t weak, so to summon the very types of beings she is fighting against kinda beats that pur
[/quote]Her motives were to cause an apocalyptic scenario where she could place herself in a position to rally all of humanity behind her and force them into her control. Its not about proving humanity is weak or not, she already knows it is and its not a contest to show our strength, its just the ā€œcommon enemyā€ thing. I have no doubt that if she was toying with portals and found a super beast she would try to harness its power for her own benefit. Evil characters always have a backup plan.

I guess Iā€™m worried she will fall into that cliche of ā€œevil character attempting to take control of a force they shouldnā€™t be messing with only for it to backfireā€. Because letā€™s face it, if she actually does this, it WILL bite her in the metallic ā– ā– ā–  sooner or later.

Eggman learned that lesson the hard way.

Well in the old story Eyedol was being controlled by some means by Ultratech, so if he was being mind controlled to fight Gargos it would be pretty neat.

My other suggestion was to make Eyedol a lieutenant in Gargosā€™ army but make him one that hates his master, kind of like a Starscream character from Transformers.

Huhā€¦thatā€™s not a bad idea. I can actually see that happening.

However it feels like we should be getting back on topic now

1 Like

Agreed, Arbiter is going to be pretty amazing though. Iā€™m surely going to get good with him, though Iā€™d main eyedol if he came out.

1 Like

This will be how the story mode begins, yet Eyedol will prove useless against Gargos. Everyone in the general area witnessing this utter decimation of Eyedol at the hands of Gargos stand in perplexed terror while Gargos takes the heads of Eyedol and skewers them upon each shoulder (transition between current and retro costumes) for all to gaze upon him and knowā€¦

ā€¦there is no hope against the demon/gargoyle lord of the other dimension.

Idk I think its going to be a standstill tbh.

That stage looks fantastic, thereā€™s definitely some visual upgrades going on for Season 3. And yeah Arbitor is the perfect choice for an MS IP guest, Master Cheif would have been awkward IMO.

1 Like

So Keith David confirmed to be reprising his voice roll for Arbiter in KI. Iā€™m pretty happy about that. He even Favorited one of our tweets we tagged him in about it haha.

15 Likes

Sweet! Love Keith David.

I knew about Halo fabulous music before I knew what it was!
Nice crossover

Sweet! Now just waiting for the announcer packā€¦ errrā€¦ announcement.

1 Like

If the following actually occurs:
-more costumes, colors, or accessories for each character
-the inclusion of Joanna Dark as the third guest character
-Keith David as an announcer option (though I wouldnā€™t be suprised if Johnny Gat became a guest character or Kim Wu got a Kung Pao accessory set)

I Will declare Killer Instinct hands down to be the greatest fighting game ever created.

3 Likes

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  it, letā€™s make Keith David his own guest character!

10 Likes

Itā€™s a Shame, but it would be cool if Sangheli were a species Glaciusā€™s race recognized. I mean itā€™s cool how in Halo Humans begin as a Tier 3 species while Sangheli are a Tier 2 species. Glacius also seeā€™s the Humans are brutal and primitive.

1 Like

He can summon the powers of all his characters over the years! Keith David is OP in KI because Keith David is OP in life.

It can be done. Think Watch Dogsā€™ Assassinā€™s Creed easter egg. Small, subtle and overall no real effect on the Watch Dogs universe.

now if is the aribiter who will be from these 3 or all are the same help me to understand the aribter please.

Ripa 'Moramee

Thel 'Vadamee

Fal 'Chavamee