Arbiter In Killer Instinct tease

Actually he would be closer to Aganos’s height than Glacius’s, The Arbiter’s official height according to Halopedia is 7’10. MC being 7’2 in armour would probably still be slightly taller than Glacius.

Why you show Arbiter naked?

YOU GET BANNED!

LOL

2 Likes

Good point! Aganos is canonically about 8 feet tall, so he would be alot taller than Glacius.

Though that makes me worry a little. If Arbiter stands up straight they might have to zoom out the camera like they do with Aganos, and then we won’t get to see all of the sexy details they put into Arby’s armor and face.

edit: s-e-x-y is censored? thats a little silly.:sweat_smile:

Maybe they might make him slightly shorter or make him as tall as they can without zooming out or could fight slightly hunched over and only show his real height in a taunt.

1 Like

The Arbiter might be 7’10 but Elites stand in a massively hunched over posture with their legs bent, I don’t think his actual height would be that tall.

1 Like

I called it as well…but I had a whole list of suggestion…so…yeah. I think a GOW character would have been better, but I cant wait to see some game play.

GET HYYYYYPPPPPEEEEE!!!

Judging by how much love and work that’s going into this dude, I can 100% confirm that we are doing A LOT to put him into this game :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I am happy for the arbiter, best halo character to use.
Elites are trained in combat from birth and have many cool weapons.

I still think joanna dark should be brought in to pave way for a new perfect dark.
And I heard phil spencer and k lobb say if pd came back it would be an adventure spy game and not an fps, which would be better… Enough fps out there.

In an ideal world it would be a game like splinter cell blacklist in the future… Using stealth and weapons to shoot and sneak through missions, in big open levels (not corridors)

I just want to quote this to ask anyone if there is a place we can see this, because I really want to look at the reactions of the Halo community.

How does intercourse work between elites?

That my friend is well beyond my field of expertise.

1 Like

Arbiter is really cool and definitely a better choice than Master Chief in my opinion; but where in the world is Johanna Dark :frowning:
Maybe we will get 1 more guest character and it will be her :slight_smile:

1 Like

So long as that effort isn’t taking away from the remainder of the roster, I won’t mind. Like I said before, I don’t doubt you guys’ capability to pull off great characters, it’s just the reasoning behind that choice that worries me.

To everyone who is crying it’s not Spawn, I’m sorry but what did you expect? First off he was in soul caliber 2, what guest character do you know of that’s been in a multiple fighters? Second,Todd macfarlane already gave netherrealm permission to use Spawn and all characters from the Spawn series for MKX. Third, why do you even want Spawn? Spawn has only been relevant when he was first released for the first few months of his creation in the 90’s, after that no one who reads comics really gave a crap about Spawn. His movie was a bomb and please don’t defend it with nostalgia as a kid it was bad and we all know it lol The only saving grace was John Leguizamo as the violator.

Pinhead from hell raiser would be better than Spawn

Spawn was never going to make it because he’s too brutal and KI is teen rated. That’s the same reason why NO horror movie characters would fit either.

It would be like requesting a monster from God of War to be put into my little pony.

I do love spawn, but until the rating embargo is lifted and we are no longer concerned with attracting the kid’s to come and play, we wont see anything as mature in nature as Spawn, Pinhead or others like that.

Hey, maybe the Rainbow Dash could be considered for guest character status. Kid friendly, relevant to the times and would bring in such a great splash of colour to the game…

Illumination has been completely redone on every stage.

1 Like

Not necessarily true. Spawn was in the Xbox version of Soul Calibur 2, and that’s Teen rated.
Main reason he didn’t make it on is probably because a) they’re sticking to Rare/Microsoft characters, and b)he’s already been done.

1 Like

Then again SC spawn was never true to how he really acts. I have never seen spawn fight with an axe. It’s always chains from his suit, guns created by the suit and magic attacks. (Then again it’s not as if I am the most knowledgeable on his history)

Disregarding relevance spawn would be amazing in KI with his amazing cloak and it’s shape shifting powers. He isn’t too brutal(if Riptor is fine then spawn is fine)

The main reason I’d say is that Todd MacFarlane already made the deal with Nether Realms for Spawn. TBH he never fit in SC2 either.