Your wafiu

Well, I see it like this…

In ONE game, DmC Dante is already a lot more fleshed out as a character than Classic Dante ever were. That’s important to me. I prefer his more skinny, emo look over Classic Dante’s “all I wear is red leather and tons of it” look. Classic Dante was very old-school 90’s cheesy anime version of “cool”, which I’m not that much a fan of, while DmC Dante is more raw. Still cheesy, with all the f-bombs and punk attitude, but again, it’s all just my preference.
And I just overall like the DmC world and aesthetics better. Gameplay wise, it had its flaws and some of the classic games were indeed better, but Dante as a character just appeals more to me in DmC.

I’m kinda sad there won’t be a sequel because of all the backlash of fans not liking the change, but also because the devs were kinda douchebags to those fans and started just being offensive towards them. It just made things worse. I still loved the game though, especially after it got the remake treatment, upping the FPS to 60 and such. ^^

oh I see

1 Like

This thread is balancing on a super- thin line between waifu discussion and soft- core ■■■■. (Not that it’s inherently a bad thing)

@anon39655210 it’s a shame to see that your alone in the whole gay thing, as far as I can tell. But when you posted about Jak, I immediately thought: “if I was gay, I would pick Ratchet”. Ratchet is such a fun dude- bro type who is athletic, but also nerdy. Best of everything! (Or maybe I’m just helplessly furry. I like him for his personality, but IF it was just a furry obsession, I wouldn’t know anyway, would I? XD :stuck_out_tongue: )

I’m gay, not a furry. No judgement though.
I could post some pics of my fave female characters, but it’s just not the same, y’know.

Oh yeah, I picked that up. But I am a furry at heart. (Unrelated to MLP, btw.)

Most male characters seem generic to me, so I couldn’t think of anyone else. But again, it could be just because I’m not gay.

That’s how I feel about most female characters. I blame it on bad writers though. However, the femme fatale trope appeals to me.

Edit:
… I write “though” a lot. -changes one into a “however”-

1 Like

I’m sorry what does that mean?

I’m curious.

Pretty but pretty dangerous.

2 Likes

You mean Lulu from FFX? Nah

1 Like

who can forget everyone’s favorite busty FF7 character lol. i was more referring to the cosplayer

anyway i also like widowmaker. she reminds me of someone, not much up top but all booty.

“je te vois”

2 Likes

this thread my friends… its too funny

2 Likes

Big Mama Thorton

1 Like

Looked her up…

Woah.

1 Like

If you had googled it, you’d know it instantly. XD
It basically mean “dangerous woman” and is a term used to describe the very beautiful and sexy, but deadly female characters. Like Bayonetta, Nina from Tekken, Ivy from Soul Calibur, Psylocke from X-Men, Catwoman and Poison Ivy from DCU, etc…

1 Like

I thought it meant something else.

It’s why I asked.

1 Like

Chihiro as 2B, gorgeous

2 Likes

C O M P U T E R M A G I C

Fight me. :tada: :rage: :tada:

5 Likes

Orchid is better.

1 Like

I see Kim as a young teammate/ companion to Orchid as Nightwing is to Batman lol

The Jaguar & the Dragon spirit gals
They’d be the sirens of the KI universe

1 Like