Your own Top 5 character themes and honorable mentions

Top 5
Tusk
Rash
TJ Combo
Kim-Wu
Aganos

Honorable Mentions

Cinder, RAAM (the Ultras for both of them sound the best after the top 5), Orchid pushed down since S3, Sabrewulf coz its the perfect kind of creepy and Gargos.

This is a cool question. Can you add a poll to it so we can see a summary of everyone’s feelings?

My top 5:

• Tusk
  • Fulgore
  • Maya
  • RAAM
  • Rash
1 Like

I’m trying to, but I can’t seem to fit all 26 choices into one poll, unless I’m doing something wrong here. (Any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated.)
But in any case if you want to start a poll, go ahead.

Sadira - heavy, slow, awful, dark, dirty - screams, squeals, noises … omg so perfect! :astonished:

KanRa - again another heavy track, rhythmic beat, oppresses you! The theme “prince of persia” is perfect and fits well

Eyedoll - is perfect, a track that seems to output horror films of the 80’s, but modern, dark and nice!

Raam - cuz its gear!

Cinder - fast and furious

Mentions
Rash, Aria, Shago, Gargos and Tusk

My top 10

Hate
Riptor… the worst of all, completely without emotion and spirit. background music of a generic B movie!

you need to do maybe 2 or 3 polls to put all names! Its sux btw =/

Oh well then, I didn’t had a poll in mind when I started this.

I absolutely love the themes of this game, I listen to them pretty much everyday.

1. Arbiter- I’m a HUGE Halo fan and having a former Halo music producer (Atlas Plug) composing the theme along with a very well-known music artist (Celldweller) does not disappoint me. Its my favourite out of ALL 26 themes because it still has that Halo feel to it.

2. Gargos- KI2 Gargos theme was a very fast paced theme and Celldweller and Atlas Plug just knew what they were doing! These guys just don’t fail.

3. Cinder- Mick Gordon also knew what he was doing with our Deadpool dude on fire. Just produce a more rocking and powerful version of the KI1 theme.

4. Orchid- All Mick had to do was add that dubstep tone into it. This really fits my girl and she sounds like SHE IS singing the whole song!

5. Riptor- Now, some people may disagree with my opinion but I feel like Mick did an amazing job on Riptor’s theme in just 2 days. The theme just goes on a slow paced- DUN, DUN, DUN, D-D-D-DUN, DUN, DUN Which to me feels like a Raptor is stalking you in the woods at night-time.

Honourable Mentions- Gen. RAAM, Omen, Mira, Sadira, Spinal, TJ Combo, Maya.

1. Cinder - It’s Cinder’s theme, how can you not like it?
  2. Thunder - Probably my favorite theme of Season 1. Really good.
  3. Aganos - Best Season 2 theme before Cinder’s released.
  4. Maya - Interesting blend of music “styles”. I prefer the OST version over the in-game one, though.
  5. Eyedol - Pure 90s classic arcade goodness. Best theme in Season 3.

Honorable mentions:

1. TJ Combo - Pure KI1 nostalgia.
  2. Orchid - Also reminds me a lot of KI1. Plus it’s nice having a more up-beat electronic song.
  3. Jago - He’s my favorite KI character, so I have to give an honorable mention to his theme.

Just for fun, I’ll be making two lists…

By Mick Gordon
5. Temperance and Vengeance
4. Hinnamatoom
3. Warlord
2. Inferno
HM. Tiger Warrior + Herald of Gargos

1. Back To Rise

By AtlasPlug/Celldweller
5. Dragon Spirit
4. Shattered Eyedol
3. Enter the Battletoad