Who do you think will be teased tomorrow at the end of the SJ stream?

I did wat now?!

I may have misunderstood if you mean Shadow Jago as the new character I apologize.

I think it was release date for the newest character? I may have misunderstood the post so I’m a bit uneasy right now because as outlined above “release date for newest character” may have meant Shadow Jago or just another new character.

Yea I’m almost certain by “newest” he meant Shadow Jago. The reason he put “newest” in quotes was probably because Shadow Jago isn’t exactly new, since he’s been around since Season 1, but he has a new moveset and such. I see why you misunderstood though I guess. But yea, I think you misunderstood.

NM. We’ll probably see new characters soon enough. Would like thread locked.

I shall laugh if he turns out to be right. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

maybe just a tease of Kim Wu? we can always hold out hope :stuck_out_tongue:

@rukizzel If there is a tease, I’m gonna laugh if the tease is a picture of Rash’s foot. Ultimate HYPE. LOL

4 Likes

Since when were there teases at the end of streams? I thought teases were at the end of trailers which we did not have a tease this time.

Fingers crossed for someone accidentally scrolling over Kim Wu in Character Select :sweat_smile:

1 Like

PLEASE KIM WU! Maybe Gargos!

I think it’s safe to say Gargos will be the final character for Season 3. I’m not expecting Eyedol though.

I’m telling you guys. It’s gonna be,

“Thanks for watching our stream, and have a nice day!”

Cuts out to darkness

Flashes Pic for 4 seconds

2 Likes

I hope they accidentally show Kim Wu in character select like Orchid! : D

1 Like