Update 3.5 Showcase (Gold & Terror skins?)

If you’ve got any specific questions I’ll try to answer them, as i’m sure others here will also~

Basically anything biological should be colored in my eyes, skin, hair, mouths, horns, spikes, eyes, all of it.

Can’t help but to leave these here…

(Credits to @xCrimsonLegendx for the images) :wink:

4 Likes

Kim needs a robot dance gesture.

2 Likes

IMO everything should be colored with the same color, but diferent intensity

Tusk: Hair, skin, clothes, sword
TJ: Hair, skin, clothes

Everything.

Man, Kim’s red hair with green skin really annoys me XD

Thank you for that. Is there a known way to unlock the gold and terror skins? Also the daily rewards for the Shadow missions, do you have to use a shadow you created? I would hate to waste all that XP if it’s for a character I already have to 50. There is a lot more, and I don’t want to waste too much of your time, especially since I’m sure you are all trying to enjoy the mode. Those two are just peaking my curiosity at the moment. Thank you in advance.

Looks like I will have more fun with the new stuff released, I don’t mind to beat tons of shadows in either Shadow Lords or like it was before the update in Shadow Labs to unlock the Shadow skins (I almost have unlocked all mimic skins without KI Gold, so far I think I have destroyed Gargos at least 60 times since the early access beta, talking about patience… right?), the Spinal new move is sweet, this will give players a new perspective in how to use/fight Spinal. And don’t forget the Eyedol unlock chain quests in Shadow Lords (I will give them a try this afternoon/tonight).

1 Like

Just play Shadow Lords in case you don’t want to use a character you have created a Shadow (by the way, you must have beaten Gargos first in order to open the Shadow fights quests (difficulty doesn’t matter but I think the harder the Shadow Lords difficulty = more Shadow Points after beating the quests), for the Shadow Survival rewards you have no choice but to use a character you have in Shadow Labs inside Shadow Labs).

That’s what I was worried about. Thank you for the information. The grind continues.

I don’t know how to unlock them, there’s no indication in-game however given the nature of gold skins in games I’d say it had something to do with player rank or something. Though that is all speculation, no idea what the terror recolors could be…

The shadow missions are just regular Shadow lords missions that have you fighting a player created shadow AI. You use whatever characters are in your team at the time. So I’m not sure if the character who won the match gets the XP or if its just account based XP and not character XP.

The prices of the shadow skins seems outrageous though, 75,000 for one skin? I have 2,000 that I’ve earned since the time Shadow Labs launched and the rewards for the shadow missions were only like 20-40SP. It’s going to take MONTHS to unlock even a single shadow at that rate.

1 Like

no pastel blue plasma blades to go with terror recolor? :confused:

1 Like

You’re right, I guess that should count. Tech based stuff is part of the robo-characters.

Only thing terrorising about miras colour is she doesn’t know when to stop applying make up

1 Like

I was kind of hoping for a demonic RED set of mimic/shadow skins. At least a different texture job would have been nice, rehashing color 9… not the best thing out of this update.

1 Like

$4.99 for those 3-character gold and terror packs.

Not a fan of the pricing. That seems very steep for a set of three.
I was hoping for more skins, but I have to pass at that price. Really bad value :frowning:

Oh, so I see they’re finally monetizing the game again. I guess we’ve been asking for it for a while, just didn’t expect it to be something so… plain. XD

I assume that Golden and Platinum Gargos are his Golden and Terror skins then?

1 Like

Yeah, I currently have about 2,000 Shadow Points I got from my first day on July 1st up until today, I was bored one day and pretty much I did tons of Shadow Lab survival runs to get a decent ammount of Shadow Points but… man, the points to get a skin is very high, also is a bland effort for the terror skin to just re-use (kinda) the color 9 of the characters.

1 Like

Is there any way of grinding to unlock them?
If they were free then yeah woo hoo and all that but paying money for lacklustre colours is a tad outrageous.

1 Like