Troubleshooting for Killer Instinct Anniversary Edition - Patch 3.11.15 & 3.11.16

I am having the same issue as someone else in this thread; the game immediately crashes on launch before either logo video for Microsoft or Iron Galaxy play. It launches in windowed mode and the auto HDR message in Windows pops up, then it crashes to desktop with no error message displayed. The game worked fine about a month ago when I last played.

Running Windows 11, using the Windows Store version. I am having no issues with any other software on my system. I have tried various fixes for a similar issue available online, from disabling security software such as antivirus/firewall/VPN before launching the game, a full reinstall of the software and deleting configuration files, none of which offered a solution. An old workaround for a similar issue stated that launching in windowed mode could cause this problem and recommended editing a string in the registry using regedit to force the game into fullscreen mode, but the guide appears outdated as I can not find the particular string in my system’s registry.