1 Like

oh dear lol

1 Like

This is you now.

2 Likes

i hate you

5 Likes

could be alot worse.You could be sporting a daffy duck avatar lol

Wow…you almost never see a Looney Tunes character on the internet anymore without some sort of saying like this attached to it:

2 Likes

I love the KI community.

2 Likes

Grand Finals:

2 Likes

Hey guys. I love storm and all…but we got to step it up. We looking a little too free for my liking. He’s won like 3of these tournaments :neutral_face::rage::joy: i mean we’re all not competitive but if you’re like me and like winning occasionally then i think we should cine up with anti hisako tech.

7 Likes

5 Likes

After my bet match…

I was thinking I need a retirement break… :frowning:

I agree, we should step our game up

2 Likes

I have to like this because my wife loves Pusheen.

Lol. Is that what that is? I just saw a gif of a cat eating popcorn :-p

That particular cat is like a whole cottage industry. We have a Pusheen calendar on our fridge and lots of other Pusheen swag. But yeah, it’s also a cat eating popcorn.

2 Likes

We need to learn how to defeat Hisako for next WTF tournament…

I don’t think it’s Hisako, it’s just we need to stop getting read like books :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been thinking about that…
I may give it a bit of a rest…not too long, but definitely hold up on doing another for awhile…like perhaps a month or so before I do sign-ups. Also if we do another the prize may just get reduced to the esteem of your peers.
Anyway, I have no intention of stopping the tourneys, but I will admit I’m personally getting a little burnt out on hosting them, and of course we definitely don’t want that.
So yeah, I guess the best thing I can say for now is Stay Tuned. lol

4 Likes

NNNOOOOOOOOOOO YOU DIDN’T…UUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

1 Like