The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

Chinatown Brawl it is XD

1 Like

Damn it was that late over there! I didnt even think about it. Its amazing your so far away and we can play games and chat. technology is just amazing.

2 Likes

with almost 0 LAG! Ki is super impressive! Xbox one rocks

3 Likes

GGs my man. I almost won one of our 45-ish games. Im considering it a moral victory. hah.

1 Like

Hope you get those controls down soon. GGs

I enjoyed the few matches we had today, @SonicDolphin117 - while I took the early lead, you quickly got adjusted to my playstyle as well as Raam’s own characteristics, and just took off from there. GG, from GG! :wink:

Anyone up for a lobby or something? Wouldn’t mind playing with a couple different guys if people are down for it. :slight_smile:

Well I am available.

Ok. I’ll hop on and start an open lobby, and people can join as they like :thumbsup:

1 Like

@Sasuke99I / @STORM179

I seemed to have forgotten how good you 2 were, since it’s been so long since we last played against each other. It’s a shame I didn’t get to truly fight Sasuke though due to the odd disconnect. It’s just as well, it was getting late, and as I type this, I should probably already be sleeping
 :sleeping_accommodation:

1 Like

GGs to @SithLordEDP

Played you last night as Raam. Good Raam man.

1 Like

Ggs to @Filemoncio! Mejorate de ese cararro!

Ggs to @MandrillManiac! Lots of well placed counter breakers, good work man!

1 Like

GGs It was awesome seeing raam’s accessories in motion.

1 Like

Why must RAAM be so fun? :cry:

Meh - I guess training a third character for KI World Cup isn’t the worst idea ever :laughing:

Srsly tho - after CEO I’m 'bout to grapple the hell out of some folks LOL

6 Likes

GGs to @SightlessKombat

He is learning RAAM really fast.

1 Like

Depends on how you mean by fast. If you’re talking about fighting @GalacticGeek’s Aganos, don’t bother. You might as well not fight him at all when he plays that character, regardless of your pick.

Well
 I just meant that RAAM has only been out for 3 days and you’re already really good with him.

Not sure what Geek has to do with this

He humiliated me with normals. Enough said.

Ok

2 Likes

.#GrapplerLife

1 Like