The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

Ggs to @MandrillManiac and @HWSlenderCashew for the morning sets!

And Ggs to @TheNinjaOstrich for some MvC3 and KI late sets!

Conclusions:

-KI is better than MvC
-MvC netcode its a potato pluged to the internet
-Sadira doesn’t need buffs(DAT COMEBACK)
-Ostrich is super fun to face in combat, and his expertise in MvC is amazing, lots of setups and combos with a lot of characters!

5 Likes

GGs @ItzTymeToDul for that really close set. Everytime we play I get better and this time was no different, I honestly believe I wouldn’t
be that good without consistently playing you so thx as always for the games :slight_smile:

2 Likes

GG’s to both you and @ItzTymeToDul for that set tonight - that is literally one of the most enjoyable sets I’ve ever watched :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dul still ducking me for eternity :sob:

2 Likes

Kidnap Dul and force him to play with you at your garage. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Or, when I eventually move back to the east coast I can just drive up to D.C. and hang out with him.

Garage Kidnapping isn’t something I’d want experience in, lol.

5 Likes

That’s right Ostrich. Keep making good life choices. :smile:

6 Likes

Lol. I kind of expected this but it’s still a shame.

1 Like

Takes a ducker to know one…

2 Likes

Ggs to everyone in gold tier. Lost my rank for not playing last month and had to plow through everyone to get it back. Felt kind of dirty.

Soooooo when are we playing a set?

I was going to ask you that. You and me gotta throw down so you can beat me again.

Need a lobby to host this royal rumble! :triumph:

Ggs to @BigBadAndy for the most disturbing MVC matches ever xD

Everything confirms into super!

2 Likes

Ducker…

Man, I NUKED people for getting in my way… SMH :persevere:

@TheNinjaOstrich

My Kilgore wanna play with you

GGs to @HWMegaTheMan for being the first of 4 ultimate casualties in my newest video :slight_smile:

That’s unfortunate, you caught me playing ranked lol I goof off on ranked nowadays but ggs nonetheless.

It was a blast… but we probably don’t need to do it again. I think fighting games with friends is always going to be something I enjoy and even a mediocre game can be a lot of fun (I’m not saying UMvC3 is mediocre). But the more I play other games the more I appreciate the design choices in KI.

3 Likes

GGs @DoobyDude23! Really fun endless set, some incredibly fun matches vs Gargos, also your RAAM is terrifying. :slight_smile:

1 Like