The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

Oh no sheet? LOL… I bet he is pissed and prob wont come back. He already said he is quitting if he doesnt see the changes he wants in the March patch update.

Ban says trolling. I say sexist behaviour. And it wasn’t the first time

Geek pushed the lines several times in the past, but not this one.

Feng was baned because he said a word which is NOT in the forum words filter(and he was not actually using it to insult someone). How can be a word which will cost you a permaban not included there?

I don’t agree with any of these outcomes. The first seems bland, and the other two too severe (or even unworthy)

1 Like

anyone wanna play im bored im beginning to look like this guy

and its not a pretty look :disappointed:
p.s now i look like him in the pic :frowning:

3 Likes

@SlenderCashew50 you still on?

hello guys!!
anybody wants to play with me and have some fun.

1 Like

Would love to, but I’m not in home yet man.

Maybe later!

1 Like

no problem my friend i’m playing mkx right Now.
if you get back and still want play notify me!

1 Like

Ggs to @declimax for an intense and fun Guest battle!! I had a lot of fun with a lot close matches! !

@FerasMM are you around?

1 Like

Sorry I’m going to sleep, see you tomorrow.

1 Like

The first amendment does not govern the discourse of a corporately-owned and managed community forum…you are not allowed to say whatever you want in here, or in virtually any moderated online space for that matter.

@Dayv0 - I’m around to play if you still want to run some games.

4 Likes

im around too :slight_smile:

Haha. I’d say lets link up for some games, but looks like I’m not as free as I previously thought. Probably won’t be able to get on for another hour or two.

1 Like

ok… :disappointed:

Ow, maybe tomorrow man. Gonna go bed for now, its late here

Regardless, the first amendment doesn’t offer blanket protection of speech, as over time they have added exceptions and diminished protection. There is no license to say whatever you want.

GGs to Brandon Alexander, my opponent in Kross Up. Fun game.

2 Likes

Anybody wanna play some games? I’ll be on for a bit

Off topic:
Galactic Geek was banned until 2093? What did he do? Sound like a harsh punishment. I think it’s a bit too much.

On topic: during this week if anyone want to play (I’m usually at nights and I am two hours ahead of the Easy Coast, 3-4 middle/ middle west and 5 with West Coast) just add me/send a message =)

Cheers

He didn’t do anything except spark a debate that everyone joined in on. HE is guilty of being annoying…that’s it.
You can read the entire debate that triggered the ban above.

1 Like

http://www.fightsessions.com/fight-sessions-events/fight-sessions-eventtournament-signups/?sheet_id=35&task_id=36

Join this tournament. @STLemonHunter @TheNinjaOstrich @ZTRAINOVER9000 @MHXadiranXV @SithLordEDP just to name a few.