The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

Ggs to BROAtA! That corner pressure!

Alright, Iā€™m seriously wanting to play @SlenderCashew50. He seems interesting :smile:

2 Likes

He IS interesting. I havenā€™t been able to shake him for over 4 days. Heā€™s like a lost puppy thatā€™s followed you home - once heā€™s in your home you just canā€™t get rid of him (or get any peace and quiet), but despite that, you canā€™t help but enjoy his presence. :hugging:

5 Likes

ā€¦

S***, you nailed it.

5 Likes

ā€¦this is really accurate.

4 Likes

I know Iā€™m a little late to the mention train here, but definitely ggs to @Fwufikins (though I woldnā€™t say that was the case for the last few matches in that set :D), ggs to @MandrillManiac (your eyedol is always seeming to be in need of a beating or several :D), and certainly ggs, though we didnā€™t play any matches then, to the long lost but returning Halo fan and fellow KI player @RGLOfficial.

im a puppy now??? first im cursed and now a lost puppy? you guys are the best lol

is that really what you think of me?

I want a puppy. Should I get some dogbiscuits? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Todayā€™s MY birthdayā€¦ and my folks said there gonna watch football insteadā€¦

Should I host something like @KevBones10 did or nah?

Like a KI lobby or some sh**?

EDIT: No stream though. Canā€™t have that.

3 Likes

Happy birthday Mandrill!

Feliz cumpleaƱos!!!

3 Likes

Best Image of today so far!

Thanks my man!

2 Likes

Well, you did like my post, as well as those of everyone who agreed with me, soā€¦ Yes? :thinking:

Why? Is that a problem? Or are you flattered?

@GalacticGeek im flattered and kind of happy cuz its the first time somone has said that to me :smiley: i almost imagine @SonicDolphin117 to say something like that but you nailed it soo thats why i like you and your post :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just beware, @KevBones10 may kick you off a bridge now.

:joy:

4 Likes

uhuh im dead now :frowning:

1 Like

Congrats! Have a good day!

:tada::tada::tada::gift::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Are you around to play some KI? I wouldnā€™t mind running some games with you :slight_smile:

And happy birthday @MandrillManiac! :confetti_ball: :birthday: :confetti_ball:

1 Like

why not

@MandrillManiac happy birthday :gift::birthday:

Storm vs cashew sounds like a good match.

1 Like