The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

If anyone of Qualifier to Bronze tier is looking for some games, I’m watching @TheRagingMick stream a Qualifier - Bronze lobby right now, and he’s looking for some more players. The people in the lobby are new, so he has the lobby restricted.

3 Likes

Well, I guess I’m out, then. Maybe I could offer some advice in the cat…

…I mean chat. :pensive:

They’re looking to play with people around their experience level, not get destroyed by people who have been playing a long time, which I can understand. I’m watching and not playing for exactly that reason, but I feel like we should be as encouraging and accepting of the newer players as we are of our higher skill level play.

Flowers don’t grow if you don’t water them.

3 Likes

@CriticalSix4677 might be interested if he’s on. I know he was also looking for newer players to play with at some point.

1 Like

Thanks for posting regarding the Beginner lobby. Had a blast playing with people around the same skill level. Lots of learning experiences & good tips from the chat. Definitely will be making this a regular thing to try and help myself, along with others improve their skills before jumping into ranked. I’ve only been playing for about a week now and already I’ve had a better experience with interacting with this community than pretty much any other online game I’ve played in the past. Thanks again.

4 Likes

I’m starting up a little community project, one which might interest some of the users in here for various reasons;

Please give it a look when you have the chance.

4 Likes

Ggs to @projectboyz06!! That Sadira had potential!

Ggs to @SonicDolphin117, who obliterated me! He is clearly full of ram :stuck_out_tongue:

Anybody up for playing a couple matches? I’m in the mood for some KI :smile:

GG’s to @SightlessKombat with his day 1 Raam. I got dinosaur flavored Mashed potatos now…

Edit: Someone play @STORM179 for me! I can’t as of this minute because of essays.

Umm sure. I need to work with Raam a bit but sure

Lol. You good to hop on now? I can play someone other than Sako if you’re working on Raam.

GGs @Marbledecker ! I had to bounce after 3 to get dinner served up but your mira is super scary to get close to lol. Hope to get more games with you soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ggs @STORM179 Thanks for the long set. I learned some interesting stuff. Amazing. Your Jago and Hisako is on point. Tested some Raam tech. His reversal stuff surprised me.

1 Like

No thank you. I have finals right now.

GG’s to you too Sasuke. Fun as always :slight_smile: Your Raam was definitely legit for Day 2 :thumbsup:

1 Like

@FallofSeraphs76

Great matches all around!

Always so much fun!

so many different match ups!

SO many to the bone games! :ok_hand::upside_down:

3 Likes

GGs @mineisbroken! Definitely down for more games, I need that MU exp for sure. You bopped my Mira! That was actually a short window in time that I had to play between work assignments, so it was perfect LOL

Yeah that was fun! GGs! You evil evil dirty ■■■■■■! lol

1 Like

LOL dont pis.s aria off!

MOORREEE i went to bed at 2 AM and its ur fault!!!

@NtropicByDesign Want to have a set? You can choose my character out of the 7 that I have :slight_smile: