The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

GG’s to @Dayv0 @justathereptile @JEFFRON27 @AOGargosFury & @SightlessKombat Very nice to play you all on this rainy day :wink:

1 Like

Very much so. That Riptor mirror though… :slight_smile: I don’t really think either of us knew what was happening at times.

1 Like

Yeah I remember you! GGS man. Add me so we can play more.

1 Like

Ran into this guy again, but against his Shago this time, who’s a manual and juggle monster. Despite that, I managed to pull through 5-2 before being forced to leave for family reasons.

GGS to @Lecter2005! Your Arbiter’s setup and mixup are madness! But I’m going steal your Arbiter’s tricks! XD

1 Like

Ahah ^^ GGs to you. You have a way more solid Arby than me ^^

You can steal my tricks… I know them already :stuck_out_tongue:

Everything is here : Arbiter mix ups

3 Likes

GGs to @STORM179 for another great set of matches!

Work on those DPs! Lol.

2 Likes

Thank you! I like OGTY’s Arbiter! His Arbiter is best player than us!

GGS to @STORM179 @Sasuke99I @FR33ZINGPHO3NIX and @Lecter2005 for the SETS :slight_smile: you all are stellar players.

2 Likes

GG’s as always Ostrich :smile:

Good games to you as well @DulXboxOne - that was a very solid Jago!

1 Like

Please…your Hisako is gross xD

Lol, gratzi. But to tell you the truth I really wasn’t planning on pulling her out - I was looking forward to taking my Jago for a spin. It says a lot that you made me bring the ghost girl out :thumbsup:

1 Like

GG goin’ out this time to @Lecter2005 for our double, back-to-back, 1st-to-10 set(s) - he’d been waiting over a week to get the chance to fight me. The 1st set was my Aganos vs. his Arbiter - while not bad, his Arby seemed to miss numerous grenade/carbine opportunities that ultimately cost him; 10-0. The 2nd set, he switched to Fulgore, and showed his true skill by beating me 3 straight matches in a row right out of the gate - his zoning with heavy eye laser and teleport mixups were superb. Unfortunately for him, I still took that set as well, but he certainly gave me a hard time of it; 10-8.

Good job, buddy. :slight_smile:

Thanx for the fights.

It was my very first time against Aganos, except a few ranking fights that I have no memory of.

I was very bad with Arbiter 'cuz I had no idea what to do and arbiter is also a slow character, which doesn’t help.

I did better with fulgore 'cuz he has much more mobility and speed.

My weakness is I don’t know a lot of match up. I have just started to play seriously with you guys since a week.

I hope I’ll get better soon, I don’t want you guys to feel like I’m waisting your time.

I will be the 1st to reassure you, because you most certainly are not. :wink:

2 Likes

It was sunny over where I was :smiley: thanks for giving us a chance to play!

You guys will get better in time :3 it was fun to watch!

1 Like

GG’s to @R1stormrider - making me remember why I hate Fulgore all over again :joy:

3 Likes

No bro we enjoy playing you.

3 Likes

I don’t think it was a case of us two being bad, it was just a case of pure confusion with who was who regardlessof colours etc.

GGs man, that set was great fun despite me suffering heavy loss there lol. i play hisako a ton and i still cant fight her worth a damn, its hilarious! “hes gonna do the grab mix up i am gonna dodge it- no i didnt dodge it now im eating my own medicine of influence resets. aaaaaaarrrrghhhh” lolll

1 Like