The dumbest thing you ever heard about KI

My favorite?

Season 3 killed/destroyed KI.

13 Likes

“Fulgore is a chracter that does nothing but the vortex”

4 Likes

This belongs in the general discussion topic, but to answer your question:

Shadow Jago being a pay to win character is an accusation made by idiots with no evidence to back up their s.hit talk.

Spinal is OP (I dare any KI player to say that to my face because this is a brand new lie).

Eyedol is broken (In two halves, not in gameplay).

My chest :skull::skull::skull::skull:

“Wrecking ball is safe on block”

5 Likes

they must have combo assist off…

took me awhile to understand the counterbreaker system… but i liked when i accidentally pulled them off… the unexpected pause with the announcer yelling!! it was like a firework display​:laughing::+1::heart: LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH!!

1 Like

but it really adds to the color blend👍 i didnt like it either, at first, but once i noticed how it blends with certain dolors around it, i was onboard after

I should clarify: I meant KI doesn’t need MK levels of gore, not the blood. The blood is fine.

…be nice if there were a toggle though.:confused:

2 Likes

add blood to DLC? colors and amount… rainbow color blood, that changes colors… like christmas tree lights😆

maybe skins that have every color of the rainbow showing at the same time, and those change colors too… but only change color of the rainbow​:heart::astonished:

Would love to be specific, but the best I can think of are the ones who got the permanent ban for their trollish and/or scumbag behaviors from making a lot of nonsensical posts and childish accusations against KI based on their own problems and pissing us off when they get argumentive upon having a conversation with them.

I know of at least one that is still making rant videos on YouTube about how he got banned and claiming that he bested Adam Isgreen at some sort of challenge of wits over how KI should be made while he was here.
*shrug *
Some people just don’t know when to quit.

6 Likes

:hushed:

2 Likes

The low amount of subscribers can tell an even better story. But back to the topic at hand (which should not be in the Off-Topic section),

Shadow Jago is OP.

An unfortunate lie.

3 Likes

Heh…that might depend on when the claim was made :sweat_smile:

Possibly outside the forums.

Possibly? Nope. Most indefinitely.

“When”, not “where”. Launch Shago was in fact pretty ridiculous.

5 Likes

here we go!

The dumbest things I’ve heard about KI

That KI will fail for not being as violent as MK
That Ki will fail because orchid’s breasts weren’t big enough
that KI will fail because the graphcis arn’t on par with MKX
That it will fail because the characters don’t look like how they did in the old KI
Ultimates not having gore
that KI is a ftp game even though it is more of a generous demo.
Your not a true fan for liking the new KI
Your not a true fan for not owning an Arcade machine of the original KI

and that is just the tip of the Iceberg.

4 Likes

And still unsafe on block.