The Arbiter’s Trailer

The KI game description says they are all Super Human. Not just any average native American.

omg i am calling it right now master chief is coming to ki, wow that was such a smart tease by putting chief thunder as arbiter opponent

We’re talking about the game that just cut stages here because of its budget. It’s not hard to believe they would get a cheaper voice actor than a AAA Hollywood academy award nominee.

The way these trailers are coming, I feel like Season 3 launches with 3 characters. Just my guess. Oh wait… I forgot about Rash. Yeah still on par for 4 it feels like.

[quote=“Khar00f, post:125, topic:5091”]
I think the reason they out him against Thunder is to show his size.
[/quote]I’m starting to think maybe it’s a bit of a tease saying Master Chief is in the game as well…especially after this:

[quote=“TempusChaoti, post:122, topic:5091”]
It’s almost like we picked his opponent in the trailer for multiple reasons…
[/quote] After all, if he was going to be in the game, it’d make a bit more sense why there’s only going to be 3 stages…M.Chief & Arby could share.

#"If they came to hear me beg, they will be disappointed."
Alright! Looks like Arby finally gets to come out and play!
Few things I noticed I’m the trailer (which was GREAT) :

-Probably not Keith David :frowning: but still sounds great

-Looks like a LOT of the stuff that came up in the Arbiter Gameplay Speculation thread came true! :smiley:

Carbine for juggles
Sword lunges/swipes
Plasma Grenades (sticky with stagger! :grinning: )
With the added bonus of what looks like a Shadow Command Grab of some sort? Or a really cool cloak ender.
-Stage looks cool. Music sounds great. Love how there’s a full battle going on complete with a crashing scarab! Of our limited selection of stages, I’m glad this is one of them.

All in all, I’m impressed. Proud to be back on board the hype train.

5 Likes

I will never end my ultra on this stage. Why? Doing an ultra with all the chaos behind me will be just too sick.

1 Like

Thunder is opponent in Abiter’s trailer because…

Master Chief
:arrow_down:
Chief Thunder

5 Likes

Not bad, though his voice sounded a little off. Looks great though.

It’s an inside joke.

Master Chief
Chief Thunder.

Chief vs Arbiter.

People keep saying that’s not Keith David. Maybe not. To me it sounds just like him. If it’s not him, they found a really good sound alike.

4 Likes

Maybe it’s because I’m no english speaker, but he sounds like Keith David to me

[quote=“CRIS178, post:135, topic:5091”]

It’s an inside joke.

Master ChiefChief Thunder.

Chief vs Arbiter.
[/quote]Yeah, I get the joke. I’m not dense. But still it would not surprise me if it had a double meaning.

Master Chief Thunder for S3? Devil’s Landing with Banshee’s,Scarabs,Phantoms,Pelicans,Hornets,Falcons plus a massive war on the ground with Scorpions,Warthogs,Spartans,Marines,Wraiths,Ghosts,Revenants,elites,grunts,brutes,and jackals?

My only problem with the different voice is that he speaks too slowly. It’s like they want us to know that it’s not Keith David by slowing the speech down.

When somebody has good news and bad news, and they give you the bad news first, does that mean the good news which follows is only shared to “subdue your negative response”?

Interesting outlook…

P.S. There WAS a teaser for this at the end of the Kim Wu trailer, late last month.

stage 10\10
Arbiter 9\10
music 11\10

TOT ACTUAL HYPE 5/10
really nice … but it’s a band-aid on a grenade wound…
to know that we will not see (after the third) other trailer with internships and all this beautiful stuff…

Could also be a clever pun…

MS, use your infinite resources and have Keith David record all the lines. Do it right.

1 Like

Maybe they couldn’t get Keith David because of time, as well as money and Resources. Someone as big as Keith probably costs a lot to hire.