Shadow Lords TOO HARD!

“Piece of cake” is a subjective opinion.

I’ve been playing on normal and its not a piece of cake for everyone. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah i agree, i’ve edited it but was not fast enough.

1 Like

I just finished my 5th play through and still got REKT. I’m just about done with this mode. Its not just Gargos either. The other characters on the globe are relentless and ruthless. This mode is NOT fun, its beyond frustrating. I love the idea, but its just tooooo hard.

Do you have killed tier gaurdians? A bunch of those wolf hearts and etc that give you free shadow moves and immunity to combo breakers? A.i are weak to frame traps from what I saw, are you using a charecter that is good with that strategy and has big damage? These tips can tip the scale greatly in your favor. This single player is designed around multiple tries to get as many healing packs and items as possible so losing a run to gargos isn’t bad if you find better items during the run.

Losing on the fifth run isn’t something to be angry and instead should be expected. This mode should last you a while until you become good enough to finally win

I’m gonna post a video tomorrow on how to body Gargos free, see you then.

4 Likes

I am not trolling. Why are you harassing me FulMetalSnorlax? I will report you for harassment. This forum website is to discuss, ask for help and suggest things for KI. That is what I’m doing. I am not the only one who thinks that Challenging mode is way more difficlult than it needs to be. So please leave me alone. Thanks.

You are asking the devs to change an entire game mode because a difficulty setting is too hard for you personally, when an easier difficulty setting is available.
You have started multiple threads on this topic in multiple subforums on the same day.
And you say I am harassing?
Sorry to say but I’m just being frank. Now I’m putting you on mute, good day to you. I hope you have luck getting astral plane, I honestly do, just don’t spam the forums please.

There is a mute button?

3 Likes

One post is voicing my opinion on Shadow Lords. The other is simply asking for a moderate nerf in suggestions section. I am following the rules and please do NOT tell me what to do. Thanks.

I hope so.

Can you tell us what are your difficulties exactly so we can provide you the info you need?

I keep losing to Gargos and opponents that are “Very Hard” and higher. I have farmed and saved for awesome perks, but still not matter what I get REKT by Gargos. I can beat “very hard” opponents sometimes. I do take away all his buffs and do my best to save good perks Omens or Gargos fights. Its just ridiculously hard. It feels like it should be decreased in difficlulty being its the medium difficulty setting.

Maybe because they are very hard? Challenging isn’t the medium setting. Normal is. The problem is that there isn’t an easy setting.

I consider myself a decent player in KI. I’m no pro my any means. I play the game for fun. My PERSONAL opinion is that the middle difficulty is just too hard. I’m not the only one who thinks so either. Look around and see other posts. It’s not just me.

Don’t we all? Otherwise why play? I respect your personal opinion. I am also expressing mine as well. I think normal difficulty is misleading as it is advertised as the easy difficulty.

Finally found it! You go to settings, scroll all the way down to “users muted” and type the users name in manualy, click save.

1 Like

Ok but remember you do not need to fight the very hard matches. SL is more about resource managements then the fighting so what you must understand is:

1- There are 2 reasons to fight, the first is to manage corruption in the world and the second is to farm resources. With that in mind you only need to fight the fights you can win and those will stop on HARD, for all others you can just choose the ones that will reduce corruption in the world and where you can mobilize your fighter with a 100% chance of win. The goal is to keep corruption levels lower in most continents (Use the worm to keep corruption down) and only allow one omen per time to come. Fight the easy matches to maximize items farm on them and deploy your fighters where you cannot win by yourself or where somes mimics can be a pain to win (a armored tusk or a shago with shadow control will fuck you good no matter what you can do, for example)

2- Know your guardians, try to get a purple ORB form the promotional orb pack. This guardian plus the 3 top tier nanobots and a leaver can simple shutdown omen and can help you a lot against gargos, just keep the pressure and they will fall like flees. The example guardian is a beast that maximizes your damage and defense, you can negate a ■■■■ load of damage with it and can get 100% combos if you use consumables that increases damage and block breakers.

3- Don’t panic when fighting gargos, and do not let him summon minions, he will combo-break you as soon as you reach lvl 3 on KV, put him in the corner and wall splat performing an ender cancel, hit him low, repeat. If you have a shadow lord gem from the normal campaing equip it in your heavier damage dealer and the demon will fall.

That’s it. Hope it helps.

6 Likes

Greatly appreciated. Thank you very much! I will definitely study this.

I’ve been playing ki since its release and I can’t even get out of silver cuz I get wrecked 80% of the time, I’m a scrub lol and I beat gargos on challenging in my first try since its official release. Not to mention he just got nerfed a few days ago. Don’t mean this in a rude or disrespectful way but just try harder, you can do it :slight_smile:

2 Likes