Season 1 retros and why they should be updated

This is the reverse of logic. They don’t have to explain why they aren’t going to spend time and money re-doing work that has already been done, won’t make them a dime and is perfectly satisfactory to 90% of the playerbase.

8 Likes

This stood out to me the most since they are already spending time and resources giving us ultimates (whether liked or not) for free. Would I like for the S1 Retros to be polished of course there’s always room for improvement but unless anyone is willing to pay (and I don’t mean the die hard fans) then I don’t see why they would.

As for making extra costumes like thunders for the S1 characters I’ll call bullsh*t until all the remix/bonus characters get the same character treatment as the rest I.e. Retros and multiple accessories. Hell omen is now finally getting colors 7-9 and from the looks of it may not get a gold skin (that may change) which would make him unique from the entire cast again in that he’s always the last to receive any kind of cosmetic treatment.

Thank you. Ugghh.

If people learned the actual game as often as they complained about retros, Gargos would no longer be viable as everyone would fight him well.

OK maybe that’s an exaggeration but you get my point.

3 Likes

I Fn WISH!!! Dude… that would be so awesome!

Or Norwegian Black Metal TUSK!

2 Likes

You beat me to it lol! Yeah I don’t think the new characters needed retros. They’re cool no doubt but they work better as alternates, not retros. Also I don’t understand the point of bringing in kevin bayliss for S2 if most of the original cast already came back in S1.

1 Like

This. I know the S1 costumes need serious rework but I don’t think this will happen.

2 Likes

Was that on a stream or a thread somewhere?

1 Like

Mentioned somewhere by Isgreen in forums before I believe, they are not going to be touching these costumes up because they’re work done by Double Helix. This is their respective costume.

This specific thread has been done before, we don’t need another one open at this time.

2 Likes