Random Character Tournament Vol. 7: BRING ON KILGORE! šŸ¤–

Covered in bye sauce, with just a hint of bye for flavor.

2 Likes

The RCT Series is literally a salad bowl dressed with byes.

1 Like

Bye Salad.

By the way, Hype Version of Grand Finals (Ed. #6) nearly done. Itā€™s got a Nice Intro with Kilgore Hidden Theme Music

(Using the YouTube Editor :sob: )

@PVXenoraptor, can you send me a picture of the RCT Logo? Gonna see if I can do something with it in the video. Also, in the Video, I put ā€œPsycho Vipers Presentsā€¦ā€. Is that Ok?

1 Like

Finished It! The Hype version using the horrible YouTube Editor lol.

Tagging people that I think would be interested!

@Dayv0 @PVT1AORyanBay @PVXenoraptor @STORM179 @DoobyDude23 @Fwufikins @oTigerSpirit

Sorry if I missed others.

#Skip to 0:30 if you donā€™t like terrible intros and just want to start the matches

7 Likes

Hmm, I didnā€™t know neutral jumping causes Riptorā€™s tail-flip to missā€¦ Interesting. :thinking:

1 Like

So, two weeks till eventā€¦that meansā€¦

Check your inboxesā€¦

I gotta do it first, hold upā€¦

3 Likes
2 Likes

We are waiting :wink:

1 Like

Wow I just did the assignment, and it seemed that Dul got Shago again and Ryan got Wulf againā€¦

Weā€™re NOT having that lmao

1 Like

Why not? XD

1 Like

Yeah, I gotta say, it kinda goes against the ā€œrandomā€ thing when you donā€™t accept the results because they favor one person or another.

ā€¦Iā€™m just sayingā€¦

1 Like

Theyā€™re one of the rules, a player cannot receive a character theyā€™ve had in a previous volume.

For example, for V7, Ryan cannot have a Sabrewulf again, but heā€™s eligible to receive Orchid, Maya or Kim again along with the rest of the roster.

Ah, Okā€¦I wasnā€™t aware.

1 Like

Soā€¦ when do we find out who we got?

1 Like

In about 5 mins, when I can actually do the assignment properlyā€¦

Would you like the assignment public or private?

No way am I doing the assignment for V8.

• Public
  • Private

0 voters

@PVT1AORyanBay @ZTRAINOVER9000 @MathAmphetameme @DoobyDude23 @WrathOfFulgore @SlenderCashew50 @ItzTymeToDul @hippie103

You say you wont do the assignment again every time :joy::joy:

1 Like

I never said that, but I do it anyway :joy:

50/50?

Itā€™s going public.

Weā€™re calling this The ā€œSome people got their mainsā€ edition.

3 Likes

I might consider joining next tournament. Otherwise, Iā€™m good missing this one.

1 Like