RAAM vs Gargos: How do you win?

Would be nice to have kryll applied trough portal punches with heavy emergency. Imagine the scene, gargos sends his arm trough portal and get it back infested with kryll. That would be funny.

3 Likes

Honestly dude raam v gargos is simply a poor matchup heavily in gargā€™s favor. Raam is designed for close range annihilation, meanwhile gargos is zoning with enough rushdown to be a bit of both. If you manage to get up close it will really only work until he gets minions out, then you just become a huge target.

Even with the stuff they fixed for Raam, itā€™s an annoying fight. Had a jerk beat me twice earlier. I refer to him as a jerk because he messaged me after the match to taunt.

Even with RAAM BEING ABLE TO run through the minions, heā€™s. Still vulnerable from behind, in some instances while attacking gargos

The minions seem reeaaalllyy cheap, and I was winning both matches before he summoned them, I fended them off for the most part, but the guy was trying to telepunch me at the same time. His Gargos , alone, was trash.

I probably wouldnā€™t be as annoyed if he hadnā€™t taunted, so forgive me if I seem bitter

1 Like

Raam vs gargos is the closest thing your gonna get to a hugo vs goken mu. Just play solid and patient. The struggle never ends

1 Like

And I can appreciate thatā€¦seriously. No one likes to lose, but I realize that itā€™s a distinct possibility that Raam could lose in certain match upsā€¦ But why do people have to be jerks about it? I was just about to read a topic about ā€œdouchebagsā€ in exhibition, when I saw your response