Phantom Dust Remastered

I’m not sure where it’s located, but I’ve seen multiple MS people, such as Aaron Greenberg, Shannon Loftis and Adam Isgreen tweet about it being out today and also free. I’m not sure if that’s for a limited time or not, but given how many people are talking about it, I’d have to think it’s somewhere either on the front page or in the store. No idea where though, as I’m at work and haven’t been able to check yet today. I’ll look when I get home tonight and let you know (if no one else has pointed it out yet, of course).

1 Like

free permanently, out sometime today.

I saw an interview with Isgreen about the game with some gameplay in the background.

It looks so friggin weird. But who knows maybe it’s more fun to play than it is to watch.

From what I herd isgreen is that the full version is 100% free

Most fans of the game say the gameplay is amazing. I wasn’t impressed with the footage I saw but I will give it a go once it’s available. There’s not many Xbox One exclusives so got to support the few that exist.

P.s I checked both the Xbox One and Windows 10 store and it’s not showing up yet.

Here is a link to the topic with gameplay and the release date announcement:

1 Like

I’m in China, where they block Twitter. And I have to go to the Xbox store through the app. But hopefully by the time I get home it will be available.

Yeah I don’t know what the deal is. They were saying that there were a few launch issues earlier, but it’s now 11pm CT and I don’t see it anywhere. Am I just not looking in the right place or is MS still having issues?

Good news it’s now available

Plus the starter pack is free.
@PVXenoraptor @BigBadAndy @Riptor @Iago407 @Crainiak24

1 Like

what’s included n the starter pack?

More powerso and cards.

Ah, nice! Thanks for the heads up. Think I’ll download this when I get home tonight. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m out of town still. Anybody playing this?

All the reviews I’ve read say it’s slow to start.
And oooh boy. They weren’t kidding.

No problem mate :wink:

1 Like

I’m downloading it, anyone wants to play me in a match? It’s been a long time since I played and I want to shake off the rust.

Hey guys here is some good news about the re-realese of Phantom Dust

1 Like

so microsoft has been remastering there old xbox game. first voodoo vince and phantom dust, I think mech assault is probably going to be remasterd as well maybe. ( so this is going to be the theme for this E3.)

3 Likes

Voodoo Vince was developed and Published by Beep Games. I don’t think it was Microsoft’s decision it gets a remaster.
Phantom Dust was a replacement project for the former canceled remake.

I would love it to see more original Xbox games on Xbox one/PC. Unfortunately many of them are from 3rd Party devs, so it’s very unlikely (Panzer Dragoon, Otogi, Unreal Championship 2, Gun Valkyrie, Jet Set Radio Future)

Most likely I mean there is a lot rumours going around about a Mechassualt reboot, Mechassualt 3 or a HD Remastered collection.